SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks mate ill keep that in mind. Ive got a couple of spare 18" tyres for track, if someone actually organises a track day!, at the back that i may have stretched onto the rears.

thanks mate ill keep that in mind. Ive got a couple of spare 18" tyres for track, if someone actually organises a track day!, at the back that i may have stretched onto the rears.

Yeh get em streached, you can check mine on Sunday see what you think! Yeh track day sounds like a plan, thinking i'm gonna be doing some Modern Regularity out at mallala soon and some practice days.

Ask him.. urself..  

but he's got a point.. SR power to weight ratio is pretty awesome..but still it ain't a skyline..

I would take my RB over SR anyday. Im only talking from what i know. I dont know if the redtop is different to the other generation SR20's but my brothers sounds like a friggn mack truck and its soo lound in the cabin although it would eat me in a run. :hellpisd:

yeah, i think he just bought a PFC too

dont u remember what he said sam - on msn, that his car will own our cars in a month or so. Unfortuanately, i think hes serious and we will be owned.

yeah mate i think he did not only that hes got a hc with it plus injectors if im not mistaken. I dont know why the injectors though without aftermarket turbs. All from nengun if i remember correctly.

yeah mate i think he did not only that hes got a hc with it plus injectors if im not mistaken. I dont know why the injectors though without aftermarket turbs. All from nengun if i remember correctly.

Fark!!! he spent some money then, hay?