SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still up for what we planned on saturday? its near now, not that far away anymore - im talking bout days btw.

Yeah man, i dont think i got any solid plans for the weekend, so shouldn't be a worry

sam, do you know much about ls1's besides beating them =D

i want to find some info.

about your old mans car? i know there's a few ls1 sites getting around

about your old mans car? i know there's a few ls1 sites getting around

yeah his car. im registered on one of the holden forums, cant remember which one though. He wants exhaust, headers, extractors and what not. Hmm..maybe i should ask in on of the forums.

yeah his car. im registered on one of the holden forums, cant remember which one though. He wants exhaust, headers, extractors and what not. Hmm..maybe i should ask in on of the forums.

so he's got the mod bug too! i think, headers, exhaust, cam and computer is all you need to get a heap more power out of them. from what ive heard computer is the most effective tune, they come from factory very restricted to meet emissions

:) i cant wait to see your new 34, you might even get the factory HIDs, i noticed iceduck still has them on his!

HID's ROCK!!!!

However..this one time, after I got out of the car and turned off the engine, I left them on for like 15 mins.. and it flattened my battery... :(

HID's ROCK!!!!

However..this one time, after I got out of the car and turned off the engine, I left them on for like 15 mins.. and it flattened my battery...  :)

ROFMLAO. u didnt notice they were on?

Dun you just all hate viruses that affect the boot sector?  :chairshot
i dont have msn atm, just formatted my comp this afternoon. what a head fcuk

:werd: