MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROFMLAO. u didnt notice they were on?

I popped into a firends place.. thinking I'd only be there for 5 mins.. and it was pitch black outside his house... ended up talking, next thing u know I'd been there for 15 mins.. :whatsthat

Oh and duc, i remember one of the guys at trade school had an S13 silvia, with an ARC oil cooler which was the same size as the front grille, and fitted neatly in behind the front grille, if you could do something like that it would reduce the risk of it getting damaged underneath the car.

i think its the flue eithway way its not good. nose sometimes running sometimes blocked. sore throat. headaches when blowing nose. ears popping - like im going up to the hills. BEWARE OF DUC!

Its raining!

:jump:

its aint where i am. Why u so excited that its raining sam? u like to drive in the wet, have a nice cup of chocolate by the fire, snuggle up in bed?

i read that deluxe is going to a drift practice at air. u keen on drifts, sam?

i like drift. yeah i went to the drift nats in march i think it was. really good to watch. my car isnt really suited to drift, so i probably wouldnt participate in drift practice.

its aint where i am. Why u so excited that its raining sam? u like to drive in the wet, have a nice cup of chocolate by the fire, snuggle up in bed?

i dunno. i just like the rain, i always have. i was born on a rainy day, maybe thats why?

i like drift. yeah i went to the drift nats in march i think it was. really good to watch. my car isnt really suited to drift, so i probably wouldnt participate in drift practice.

i wouldnt mind going out to watch if im better. although its all ns.com boys, should be ok.

so whats going on in SA

nothing as you can see. we are talking crap. nothing ever happens that worth mentioning here - someone correct me plz!