SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

So what mods you dont to your car sam ??

i was lucky, most of the mods came with my car FMIC, 3" exhaust, 10psi, pod, tanabe coil-over suspension, and a few more minor mods.

Hows the hunt for the R32 going?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was lucky, most of the mods came with my car FMIC, 3" exhaust, 10psi, pod, tanabe coil-over suspension, and a few more minor mods.

Hows the hunt for the R32 going?

ah, nice one. easier when it comes with the mods how long have you had it for?

checking one out this weekend.. ill try and getr the engine checked out, and if its all good ill make an offer for it.. its pretty stock, exhaust and a couple of things

dang! ah wells he'll pop his head in here later tonight - when were all asleep!!!

maybe he should be our postwhore where u and me are asleep sam.

ah, nice one. easier when it comes with the mods how long have you had it for?

checking one out this weekend.. ill try and getr the engine checked out, and if its all good ill make an offer for it.. its pretty stock, exhaust and a couple of things

i think ive had my car for about a year now, i originally was looking for an R32 when i bought my 33, there wasnt really enough R32s to choose from over here, so it was a bit easier to find a nice 33.

Sounds good, if the engines good and the bodys straight and everything is in order! how many have you looked at so far?

dang! ah wells he'll pop his head in here later tonight - when were all asleep!!!

:) he can reel off posts like he does on msn, just put 10 down, dissapear for 15 minutes, then put another 10 down

I've looked at heaps online and in the paper and stuff.. but only a couple have been what im looking for .. checked out a couple that you can tell they have engine trouble as soon as they turn it on... so im hoping this one checks out..only problem is, it isnt registered in NSW, so I will have to get a blue slip for it

Dun worry fella's I'm always up late playing VC.. so I can be ur part time nocturnal post whore.. a bit lonely..but hey .. that's country life.. lol :)

I've looked at heaps online and in the paper and stuff.. but only a couple have been what im looking for .. checked out a couple that you can tell they have engine trouble as soon as they turn it on... so im hoping this one checks out..only problem is, it isnt registered in NSW, so I will have to get a blue slip for it

thats a pain, you guys have to have all these roadworthy inspections over there, right?

Dun worry fella's I'm always up late playing VC.. so I can be ur part time nocturnal post whore.. a bit lonely..but hey .. that's country life.. lol :)

country life? where abouts are you? i thought you lived in adelaide

and also next month.. new P platers cant drive turbo cars... so I need to make sure I dont loose my licence and go back to red p's or I wont be able to drive my 32 :)