SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

BTW where do u go to check how many posts u have made?

click on ur name above ur avatar and click on public profile. shows all your posts

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and also next month.. new P platers cant drive turbo cars... so I need to make sure I dont loose my licence and go back to red p's or I wont be able to drive my 32 :)

i think that one applies over here too. are you going to sell your lancer to fund the R32?

nah, im keeping the lancer. Im gonna be living with my sister and bro-in-law. they need a second car.. and ill use it as a daily driver for work aswell

and also next month.. new P platers cant drive turbo cars... so I need to make sure I dont loose my licence and go back to red p's or I wont be able to drive my 32 ;)

Arggg..that's harsh DUDE..next thing u know P platers have to put up there plates :)

when driving to ... ;)

I need to change my AVATAR.. makes me miss my baby..  

Hey NENGUN sent my NISMO DASH in like 5 days.. I was surprised...

so you dont take the R34? what speed does your new dash go up to?

Arggg..that's harsh DUDE..next thing u know P platers have to put up there plates :)

when driving to ... ;)

yeh, that reminds me.. I should put my plates on incase I get pulled over. I only have one point left....lol

yeh, that reminds me.. I should put my plates on incase I get pulled over. I only have one point left....lol

thats worth 1 point i think, you still on Ps sl!m?

so you dont take the R34? what speed does your new dash go up to?

Nope the R34 stays in adelaide.. wif my girlfriend.. it's kept hostage..so I can't come back and take out other chicks..

Got the VT daily driver out here.. but like it's the country.. everythings in walking distance..lol

Stocky Dash At the moment only 180Km/Hr  but after all the mods :)  should be doing well over that.. well in controlled environments at least...

sorry dude, i meant the new nismo one you ordered, is that a 320kmh one?

thats worth 1 point i think, you still on Ps sl!m?

Yeh each plate is one point.

When I lived in America I had an unrestricted licence. so I had to gone thru the learners and the provisional licence already. Moved back to australia and they made me go on my P's cos I didnt have my licence for 3 years yet..:)

Yeh each plate is one point.

When I lived in America I had an unrestricted licence. so I had to gone thru the learners and the provisional licence already. Moved back to australia and they made me go on my P's cos I didnt have my licence for 3 years yet..:)

thats bs! so does that affect you buying the 32?