SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what part of AIR do you drift on? its been awhile since i been there, i only remember the main drag strip and the big sweeping corner behind it

I don't personally got mates that slide, I'm just keen on it cos it's fat, But they slide the inside section, sorta out the back, then through back onto the straight through the sweeper. I'm keen to do more grip racing!

I don't personally got mates that slide, I'm just keen on it cos it's fat, But they slide the inside section, sorta out the back, then through back onto the straight through the sweeper. I'm keen to do more grip racing!

so youre gonna have a drift in the 33?

geez, u never stop working, hey iceduc. i suposse thats why youve got that schmick looking R34 :(

Lol ..nah SAM.. got no choice mate.. when I signed up for the job.. I didn't know I had to work such long hours or so many days straight.....

The R34 is a tax write off buddy :(

does that mean if i were to get footages i wont capture anything as the back is so far away. cause when i went to the 4, 6 and rotaries i couldnt see that far out only the strip and bowl (back of the drag strip).

I was browsing on EBAY and found this. check it out.. Damn cheap.. but dunno what the reserve is.. hmm...

Cheap upgrade boys?? R34 anyone?

cheap r34 ebay  

:(

sure ur missus aint trying to sell ur car. Its details, ie location:japan, can be misleading and its in fact Adelaide, SA; =p

sure ur missus aint trying to sell ur car. Its details, ie location:japan, can be misleading and its in fact Adelaide, SA; =p

nah man..can't be my car.. lol..look at the wing.. haha.. I messaged the guy to see if he would sell the wing seperately..lol.

as u can see the front nismo bumper is not as aggressive looking as C-west..

another R34 in melb..

This car I actually saw when I was in melb shopping around like 3 months ago.. poor guy hasn't sold it.. yet,.

Top bloke..let me test it and all.. but reckons the Km's are original.

Yeah and michael jackson is a white man....

20,000kms.. nah.. dun think so..

looks like the dash has been changed..

the wear and tear on the seats and seatbelt..said otherwise.. (thanks BUSKY for that tip )

but besides from that it was a nice car... WHITE would have been less conspicuous.. but hey.. it didn't have a kick ass body kit.

Yeah neither would I for that price...

Damn cheap if you ask me..

depends on the actual condition though..

What you could do is fly up there... drive it back lol

then drive to whyalla and get it registered under my address here.. u dun have to worry about regency if you do it that way.. :(

other wise if they put you over the pits.. ur F$@% ed with that beast..lol

another R34 in melb..  

This car I actually saw when I was in melb shopping around like 3 months ago.. poor guy hasn't sold it.. yet,.

Top bloke..let me test it and all.. but reckons the Km's are original.

Yeah and michael jackson is a white man....  

20,000kms.. nah.. dun think so..  

looks like the dash has been changed..

the wear and tear on the seats and seatbelt..said otherwise.. (thanks BUSKY for that tip )

but besides from that it was a nice car... WHITE would have been less conspicuous.. but hey.. it didn't have a kick ass body kit.

so that means that u havent had the 34 for that long then, ey?

Yeah neither would I for that price...

Damn cheap if you ask me..

depends on the actual condition though..

What you could do is fly up there... drive it back lol  

then drive to whyalla and get it registered under my address here.. u dun have to worry about regency if you do it that way.. :(

other wise if they put you over the pits.. ur F$@% ed with that beast..lol

if i can sell mine, gtr for sure.