SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rofl. whats wrong with tilbrooks? my car hasnt been touched by any workshop yet though so....im just curious.

My mate had a few issues with them and his car on purchasing items from them and getting work done. the other thing is my car was Dyno'd by them a few years ago and came out with 210kw 510nm with no other changes apart from a few more kilomiters on the car i get it dyno'd on prob 1 yr old dyno and comes in with 189kw 480nm, Now i had been told about thier dyno before i got my car dyno'd and this just prooves it. I've also heard they just dyno for power, now, where i go now they have the complete opposite they are stockists for PowerFC and have a heap of data on file and the guy that does the dyno has his own 33 with PowerFC and they are top blokes, tell you everything done while you wait(if you want). So there is my little/big spill.

care to pm me the workshop you are praising.

PM sent

But hey I have been using Graham West Workshop and a guy there called Ashley, they have heaps of data for PowerFC, and just a good down to earth bunch of blokes. Got a couple of other mates getting work done there also! haven't heard back from them yet!

i just get in touch with the guy who can bid things from Jap yahoo

to those who want to bid thing from Yahoo

won item * 1.2 commission + jap bank fee (420-640 yen within 100,000 yen) + local delivery(to the bidder in jap) + overseas delivery (sea, air, EMS - yr choice )

commission can be nego a bit for expensive item (over 2g?)

PM sent

But hey I have been using Graham West Workshop and a guy there called Ashley, they have heaps of data for PowerFC, and just a good down to earth bunch of blokes. Got a couple of other mates getting work done there also! haven't heard back from them yet!

Got my car dyno'd there a little while ago, just a power run so ican't comment on tuning, but they did seem like a good bunch. Very much down to earth as you said.

i just get in touch with the guy who can bid things from Jap yahoo

to those who want to bid thing from Yahoo

won item * 1.2 commission + jap bank fee (420-640 yen within 100,000 yen) + local delivery(to the bidder in jap) + overseas delivery (sea, air, EMS - yr choice )

commission can be nego a bit for expensive item (over 2g?)

who do we give our money to, u or directly to ur contact in jap? im assuming u. can you explain the fees again ie give an example.

1.2 commission, what u mean by 1.2? u mean 1.2% of the item?

sorry for typo

won item * 1.15 commission(15%) + jap bank fee (420-640 yen within 100,000 yen) + local delivery(to the bidder in jap) + overseas delivery (sea, air, EMS - yr choice )

when u found something interest u

set yr max of bid u willing to pay

Send me the link and deposit the amount of max bid into my acc.

i will handle the money tranfer to jap and the bid the things for you

if u lost in the bid, full refund, and NO commission will be charged

once u win, i will send u detail about the local delivery and oversea postage charge

if the "business" can grow bigger, the postage will from jap to adelaide will drop massively as we can post muti item together.

max - post up your bank details or if you like pm me it. there are a few things that i wouldnt mind winning.

the comission, 15% of won item? ie $15 from a $100 item.

yeah duc, u are right

As exam is happening next week

only very limited service can be provide :)

do u guys use internet banking much?

as i have a HSBC acc. and a commonwealth bank acc.

I perfer $$ goes to HSBC as i got an acc. with them back in HK hence easier $$ tranfer, but they only have 1 branch in adelaide which sucks...

anyway i will post up both

Chapman Tin

HSBC

bsb: 345-039

acc no.: 001-631-412

Commonwealth bank

bsb: 065-140

acc no.: 10-117251

Hey fellas..

Yay, I got my light bulbs in an envelope today!!! thanks SAM.. ...Have to wait till I get back to adelaide.. to install them.. DOPE.. hope I dun loose them..

It's fun receive items in the post that you dun normally expect!!!