SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

Anyone going to Mallala to drift or spectate this Saturday's evening session?

I was planning to take my car out there but it's not back on the road yet (maybe tonight) and even if it was I'd like to get a couple of week's use out of it before i attempt to kill it again! :)

David *MIGHT* be taking his 180SX out depending on other commitments, I'm not sure what, if anything, it costs to watch.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw anyone know how long you can have your car unrego'd before it has to go through regency. i was told something like 4 month. anyone care to correct me?

btw anyone know how long you can have your car unrego'd before it has to go through regency. i was told something like 4 month. anyone care to correct me?

Hey Duc, saw you this morning, going around kensington roundabout heading up Kensington Rd, car looking sweet mate, nice wheels, First time i have got to see what my wheels look like in motion.

Didn't think you had to take it to Regency after being unregistered!!

i was in kensington? i was at work at day today at pt wakefield, must have been someone else. In regards to rego, i car is registered its just that rego has ran out for like 1 month now and was wondering how long do they allow this untill you have to take it through regency to get new rego.

i was in kensington?

No shvt, I swear white 33 same wheels pretty damn sure it had a stealth wing, about 8:30 in morn.

I didn't think you had to take it over regency, check on the green forms i think you just gotta pay a fee for beeing late or something like that!!

there must be too going around then. i was just getting ready to go to work at 8:30. although i wouldnt be suprised if there as another one with the same exterior look as mine, cause im a trend setter. rofl. jk

there must be too going around then. i was just getting ready to go to work at 8:30. although i wouldnt be suprised if there as another one with the same exterior look as mine, cause im a trend setter. rofl. jk

Hey hey hey sorta WE I have wheels and stealth too remember, just diff colour :crazy:

Hey fellas..

Yay, I got my light bulbs in an envelope today!!! thanks SAM.. ...Have to wait till I get back to adelaide.. to install them.. DOPE.. hope I dun loose them..

It's fun receive items in the post that you dun normally expect!!!

no probs mate, glad i could help, they look heaps better than stockers :D