SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

haha, yep, its unavoidable :D. it can't be that bad? at least i hope not.
I got mine out a few years back, went under a general, and had all 4 out in one go. Only way to do it.

I was sweet pretty much from day one, no major swelling or bruising, just couldn't open my mouth all the way. But it all depends on how heavily impacted your teeth are, mine were fairly minor.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whilst we are on the subject I thought I'd share a little bit of information with you and explain why having your teeth pulled out hurts so much.

The first misconception is that the teeth are pulled out; I was told this only works with young children loosing their milk teeth. It was explained to me that teeth removal is a lot like removing a post from the ground. By pushing a pry bar down next to the tooth, pressure is exerted on the gum and tooth. If you push down hard enough (the whole isn’t big enough for both) something has to give, and the tooth pops up.

This explains why you feel so much force when they remove teeth, I had always wondered why I felt I was being pushed into the seat and nor pulled out of the seat.

I'm supposed to get my wisdom teeth out.. :D

I've been putting it off. lol.

I don't like needles..:hippy:

I'm a gas me up until my legs and feet feel tingly, rub some numbing gel on my gum ONLY THEN shove the needle in. lol

See the the trick there Cubes is you keep the gas on till you legs and feet feel tingly, then you say...."Yup, i can still feel everything"....

Then when you slur it the 4th time "Yus....icunsillfill maaahh legzzz" is when they KNOW to turn the gas down :P

Thats when id let em shove a needle in me :)

well thats the top two done, only local anasthetic and in the chair. im feeling pretty weird right now, not looking forward to the anasthetic wearing off. only one more wisdom tooth to go :P

2jz in is200. It seems to me that you can put any engine into anything these days as long as the engine bay can accomadate it and you have enough money.

attachment.php?attachmentid=7392

Yeh doing alright :uh-huh: Good to see the weekend too, Going to Moto show at wayville tonight, then got a 21st Sat night and think i might head out to Mallala on Sunday. Got a mate that races Superkarts, and Modern Regularity is on also.

Are you going to be a couch potato sam or are you going out and about?

nah, im aiight. going down to boostworx on sat to get my mech probs all figured out. what u up to duc?

nothing mate. will probarbly get materials to sand back the sil80 - weekend is fixing car time. yay!

ur car at boostworx atm? btw did u know that when daniel got his car tuned there, apparently hasnt even paid for it and was allowed to drive it way. ????