SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

the best thing about exams are when they're finished:D

must be helpful to know how to adjust the pfc, im looking at getting one once my engine woes are outta the way.

would have you subframe movement have been caused by the amount of power transferring to the rear wheels, putting stress on the bushes? are they original bushes at the moment?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All my examsn are over. yay!!

hey sam, i was going to call you today and meet up but my bro had my phone and took it out with him. DOH!!

what did boostworx have to say bout the engine?

yo duc! thats alright, my old man came along with me and he had to go straight home afterwards.

yeah Shaun did a couple of quick tests on the engine. its definately rings, could be more than that, but don't know till they pull it to bits. ill get it booked in for the rebuild within a couple of weeks

its heavy but i like it as its more of a cruiser than the line or any of the others cars we have. initial pick up power is slow but once it gets going its good - nice torque. I dont know how to drive auto's though, i just put the thing in drive. Anyone know how to launch an auto?

I work at a help desk for UBS invesment bank. I do tech support for the employees of the bank. As you would imagine a sunday isnt very busy.

im been forum surfing and found so many interesting motor vehicles and conversions.

how this for a change, a is200 with a 2jz conversion. damn!!

is300eng1a.JPG

that would go hard! i saw an AE86 with a 2JZ, 10 sec with radials!