SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

sorry Duc, my photography skills are pretty shite - I am a point-and-shoot camera guy.

I think the GTTs put out about 140rwkw standard. Mine with pod and cai box, zorst, bleed valve @ 10psi and SAFC II should be making around 180-190rwkw I would guess.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe thats cool andrew. im looking at a different hobby besides modifying cars - photography. Its just costing to much and too tempting to spend all ya hard earnd cash on cars. doh!

yeah I might have to ask Donnon if he kept all the write-ups they did .... I didn't follow it at all, but now wish I had!

you would have found it very informative andrew. i only caught bits of it. i think it made around 200kw with only an exhaust, fmic, and an AVC-R. it might have had more stuff than that, but thats pretty impressive.

Its just costing to much and too tempting to spend all ya hard earnd cash on cars. doh!

sure is. ive intentionally stopped keeping reciepts, because if i added up all the $$$ ive spent on my car it would scare the hell of me.

Its just costing to much and too tempting to spend all ya hard earnd cash on cars. doh!

sure is. ive intentionally stopped keeping reciepts, because if i added up all the $$$ ive spent on my car it would scare the hell out of me.

yeah Sam, when I added up the reciepts for my S15, parts alone cost over $20k, and have spent well over another $10k putting the bits on and servicing. Scary really.

I went and saw Batman Begins on Friday night - bloody awesome movie!!!!

batman begins...

hm i heard from somewhere that its a very dark side to batman thus more about him then the villians he fight such the previous bat mans.

the gf's been nagging me to take her to see a movie and i want to know whats good out there. For her to of couse. =D

yep that synopsis of Batman is quite true .... it really is a well crafted movie too!

An interesting movie preview is saw is 'The Island' .... has Ewin McGregor and is futuristic .... looked very cool - not really a 'girly' movie though

all the movies ive taken here wernt really girly now that i think of it. Tortured her through every single LOTR's. I still cant believe we sat through each one of them, ah the memories.

I took Carolyn to 2 of them, and to this day she swears she would rather have her eyes poked out by red hot pokers, than watch any of the LOTR movies again :) .... they are doing the rounds on Foxtel atm, and she hates it that I always want to watch them :)

likewise Ann will not tolerate sitting 3 odd hrs again on any of the LOTR's. But I love it so i can at least now it will be on the sofa instead of hard uncomfortable cinema seats. "FRODDO!!!!". hehe

btw has anyone sat in those gold/1st class, cant remember the name exactly, seats that was offered by one of the cinema's - where youre in a recliner and decent meals. Andrew? I though it was just a marketing scheme as its adds doesnt appear on tv anymore.

im posting so much crap tonight.

likewise Ann will not tolerate sitting 3 odd hrs again on any of the LOTR's. But I love it so i can at least now it will be on the sofa instead of hard uncomfortable cinema seats. "FRODDO!!!!". hehe

btw has anyone sat in those gold/1st class, cant remember the name exactly, seats that was offered by one of the cinema's - where youre in a recliner and decent meals. Andrew? I though it was just a marketing scheme as its adds doesnt appear on tv anymore.

im posting so much crap tonight.

I went to Gold Class with a bunch of people to see the latest Star Wars, but after knocking back some food and a bottle of wine with the chick next to me, the comfy chairs and company distracted me from the movie. I can't see much point in GC and probably wont bother with it again.

This is very sad .... The same avatar !!!!!!

dw mate, mine changes all the time.

DOH!!

btw sam, i went to protec @ gillman today. Im very impressed by what they have and their customer service - the guy who served be was a champ. I asked if he knew you but he said no. :confused: hehe

i cant believe how tiring sanding can be. Just spend the last 5 hrs doing it and only manage to get one fender done - which isnt even finished yet. =/

yep, that's why you pay crash repairers the big bucks .... manual labour to the extreme!

Ash - I'm surprised you didn't like Gold Class - I haven't been yet, but am keen as - comfy chair, wines, movies .... mmmm

Ah, and I dug up my old HPIs and it turns out I have almost all the R34 project car write-ups :( yay!