SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

btw sam, i went to protec @ gillman today. Im very impressed by what they have and their customer service - the guy who served be was a champ. I asked if he knew you but he said no.  :confused:  hehe

yeah its a top place to buy paint, heaps good prices too! not sure that they would remember my name, but everytime i walk in there they know who i am :( I met those guys while i was at trade school, they were using the facilitys for their paint testing. I spoke to them a bit about one of my projects and they gave me almost everything i needed to repaint it for free :)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they look very much the same, except mine are all chrome and have a 5 bolt pattern.

Im contemplating getting them for the sil80 - 17x9.5, 17x10.5 Yeah its 4 stud as i cbf doing a 5 stud conversion on the car - why didnt all nissan vehicles come in 5 studs :( Max, can you help me out here in getting to Australia? :Pimp2:

yeah its a top place to buy paint, heaps good prices too! not sure that they would remember my name, but everytime i walk in there they know who i am :( I met those guys while i was at trade school, they were using the facilitys for their paint testing. I spoke to them a bit about one of my projects and they gave me almost everything i needed to repaint it for free :)

Totally agree. As i said before top customer service. The guy i talked to answered everything i needed to know. I was there just chatting to him for bout half an hr. He was either friendly or had nothing to do. hehe Guy was around our age too which i guess made things easier. I dropped by willall racing while i was there, didnt see anyone. woot!!!?

While i was at the missus's house today i was flicking through the sunday mail and to my surprise there is apparently a Vanhallal (spl) LAN this coming weekend @ the usualy location - st clairs, woodville. Oh the memories i havent been to one of those for so so so long. Any keyboard warrior/computer geeks/gaming nerds going????? I must just have to go and show off my L33T cs skills. hehehe

While i was at the missus's house today i was flicking through the sunday mail and to my surprise there is apparently a Vanhallal (spl) LAN this coming weekend @ the usualy location - st clairs, woodville. Oh the memories i havent been to one of those for so so so long. Any keyboard warrior/computer geeks/gaming nerds going????? I must just have to go and show off my L33T cs skills. hehehe

i have no idea what you just said dude :(

i have no idea what you just said dude :(

ROFLMAO

its basically an event where a crap load of comps are connected together. Sharing files and playing games. cs yoll!!!

ROFLMAO

its basically an event where a crap load of comps are connected together. Sharing files and playing games. cs yoll!!!

lol, i got the idea that it was something to do with computers.