MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you too cool for games sam?

i usually stick with consoles, like my xbox. it was too hard and expensive to keep the computer up to date to run some of these newer games

i usually stick with consoles, like my xbox. it was too hard and expensive to keep the computer up to date to run some of these newer games

:werd: i have to agree with you on that, my comps something like 3 yrs old. Just not worth keping up to date with technology particualry with regards to computers. parts depereciate/loss price so much faster than car parts. Mines nothing fancy but decent enough to kick a$$.

Some of my CS:S clan members and I were talking just yesterday about going to Valhalla this weekend, but then remembered we are going on a fishing charter, so can't make it. We will almost certainly go to the next one. I am way short on warez and software - haven't been to a lan in over a year, and am missing some recent versions :( .... oh and the pron is good too .... ummm I mean the gaming is good too :)

hey steve, hows things?

Hey Sam :)

good mate

for ever dreaming of that next thing under my bed which is being bolted onto the car ;D

Noz:

Not often you see that style in 4 stud, agreed would blend in well ;)

yes you got it 31 ;)

Andrew: Whats the clans name?

Some of my CS:S clan members and I were talking just yesterday about going to Valhalla this weekend
I am way short on warez and software - haven't been to a lan in over a year, and am missing some recent versions :)
.... oh and the pron is good too ....

:confused:

:werd: i have to agree with you on that, my comps something like 3 yrs old. Just not worth keping up to date with technology particualry with regards to computers. parts depereciate/loss price so much faster than car parts. Mines nothing fancy but decent enough to kick a$$.