SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont know yet on either acrylic or 2pak atm. Just want to get it sanded down first. If i can get a booth then 2pak of not then whenever at home with a heater of some sort. Dilemma will come once i have to choose the primer.

whats the fantastic four? nah, ive never been to gepps cross drive in.

Movie based on marvel comic. Its stars jesicca alba - hubba hubba!!! and Julian McMahon - ausie actor, love his acting in nip and tuck.

fantasticfour1.jpg

Iam here, but going back to study. I'am pissed off because tilbrooks doesnt want to give me a price for tuning. they said "We cant give a set price, because it can take longer than expected" then they said around $500.

How can a POWER FC tune cost $500. Thats a rip off. Shaun at Boostworx here we come.

Iam here, but going back to study. I'am pissed off because tilbrooks doesnt want to give me a price for tuning. they said "We cant give a set price, because it can take longer than expected" then they said around $500.

How can a POWER FC tune cost $500. Thats a rip off. Shaun at Boostworx here we come.

$500!!! go see shaun, he knows his stuff :)

Can I have your opinion on this guys. Thinking of getting it as my daily. Dont laugh, serious question.

7766.jpg

whats it a pic of? my computer is running slower than ever, it cant even load pictures!!!????