SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah maxx. i think he owns xtreme clutch or at least the gtr34 with similar plates.

Yeh the Purple one, he is the owner of Adelaide Clutch Services(Xtreame) believe that thing has some go in it, My mate works for him, and he drove to Melb or Syd in it for Autosalon, Not sure if he's a SAU member, I will get onto it!!!! :uh-huh:

Yeh the Purple one, he is the owner of Adelaide Clutch Services(Xtreame) believe that thing has some go in it, My mate works for him, and he drove to Melb or Syd in it for Autosalon, Not sure if he's a SAU member, I will get onto it!!!! :uh-huh:
Yeah get him online, some SAU clutch specials would be nice, oh and I'm sure he'd be great to have around anyways. :P

well i spend half a day sanding the sil80 when i got a msg saying that a fmic need to be fitted - earlier than i expected. Since i had a camera with me, yay, i decided to take pics of the install. Sam, i think you know who's car this is.

BEFORE

DSCN0047.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

front bar off. I hate the c-west bar - from a removal point of view, it took be 40mins to get it off. 18" rims and what looks to be lowered suspension doesnt help.

DSCN0055.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

stock intercooler off.

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

lining up the pipes.

AFTER

DSCN0065.jpg

yay front mount on. Its a Blitz, LM edition i think. Its so light compared to mine.

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

note* these intercooler are not a straight bolt on. As i found out as it requires some modifying. Looks absolutely mint on though. I didnt take pics with the front bar on as it was getting too dark and i needed to give it a test drive .