SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man just saw this on prestige motorsports. wish i had a cams, whatever level, license required to import this. Im teasing you "i wish i had a GTR" owners aint i.

price = 13k WOOT!!!!!!!

7764.jpg

i dont think anything is. Its just a rally import thats why its so cheap.

details of it below.

1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, 5 speed, 83,000 kms, Silver, $13,200 plus modifications and ORC's

Status Available

StockID 3226

Year 1991

Make Nissan

Model Skyline R32 GTR

Transmission 5 speed

Kms 83000

Colour Silver

Price $13,200

Description:

~ ELIGIBLE FOR IMPORT FOR RACE / RALLY USE ONLY (CANNOT BE IMPORTED FOR NORMAL ROAD USE). PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE FURTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE A CAMS LICENCE ~

The following vehicle is in stock with a supplier in Japan for 690,000 yen FOB and will be eligible for import under the 15 year rule from NOVEMBER 2005. The cost in Australia is estimated to be $13,200.

We have included the cost of shipping, import duties, GST and our service fee in this estimate. Not included is the cost of race preparation and race / rally registration (as appropriate). This vehicle falls in the gap between June 1991 and June 1992 that cannot be complied under SEVS. It is therefore suitable for race / rally import only.

For a full description of our Price Estimates, please click here or cut and paste the following link into your web browser:

http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/?/au/...faq/prices.html

If you are interested in this vehicle, please let us know quickly by phoning 0418 944 253 and be prepared with the Stock ID (above).

1991 (December) Nissan Skyline R32 GTR 2.6 litre twin turbo coupe

5 speed

83,000 kms

Silver

17" BLITZ Race alloy wheels

HKS adjustable suspension

KAKIMOTO 3" sports exhaust

BLITZ boost gauge

PANASONIC CD / MD player

LEVOC race pedals

ICHIKOH fog lights

RAZO shift knob

Strut tower brace

All power options and airconditioning

ABS brakes

Central locking

Condition notes: Body is in excellent condition. 2 x small cigarette burns on the driver's seat and some wear on the side bolster in the usual place. Small crack in the centre console. Runs well.

STOCK -- Details of all Available Vehicles in stock as well as hundreds of Past Vehicles can now be viewed online by following the link below:

http://stock.prestigemotorsport.com.au/

if i had lived in melb/sydney i would get someone to buy this car for me. They have more track days then adel does so worth it. While i drive a less exciting car such as that beetle liitle one i posted before as a daily.

oh you know how u mentioned how the 34 drives sam, its actually heavier than the 33 - well it felt like it anyways. Duc - u have the stiffest suspension man. !!!!!

rofl. well u would need to pay money in the first place for that privelage.

remeber rally import requires no compliance, correct me if im wrong, whereas street resigterable cars do. Thus rally = save $$$ for sure.

if and when u do, spread the love sam and let me sit in passenger seat at least. I love gtr's. too bad that dont come out from factory in RWD mode only. ie gtst =D