SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey sam, i just got home not long ago. there were a pack of undercover's chasing someone on grand juction rd heading towards port adelaide - omg we were there not long ago. Ppl must be getting excited about the g1 tomorrow and just cant help but drift on the streets - thats my theory anyways why the police had sirens on.

i know hey, like that 180 we saw on grand junction, i reakon thats what he was in trouble for. i have honeslty never seen so many s13s on the roads before (friday night & today) must have something to do with the drift comp?

the viper alarms that exaunv is selling? as andrew says, they are a good alarm. the pager feature is what sold it for me, i dont freak out when i have to leave my car anymore. i think autobarn had $900 on the same alarm, so $410 delivered is a good buy.

lol, i actually did 400+km over that weekend :) but it got dirty just from the drive to adelaide on friday!!! mallala carpark didn thelp though...the joys of owning a black car, you'll know all about it soon enough :)