SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

twice a week, good stuff :) , some people think the fact that i wash mine every week is too much. it pays to take good care of your car, just today i paint-stipped the roof of a VX commodore because it had bird shit imprinted into the paint, it was that bad that it actually marked the metal underneath!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not bad Duc, how about yourself? We are a bit quiet at work at the moment, so I got up at 11am and only worked from 12pm - 3:30pm - I love those kind of days :D Played some BR2 demo and watched Tomb Raider this arvo :D .... ah that's the life

We are a bit quiet at work at the moment, so I got up at 11am and only worked from 12pm - 3:30pm - I love those kind of days :D  Played some BR2 demo and watched Tomb Raider this arvo :D .... ah that's the life

wish my day could have been more like that

still sanding? onto the vented bonnet now?

yeah sam, still sanding. Its almost complete. Would you believe that the colour under the matt black on the vented bonnet is the purple/blue thats was originally on the front fenders. oh btw, i dont really need to sand back to primer do i sam? just as long as its flats with no shine/gloss is ok?

if its for a respray. then you should only have to get all the shiney off..

argh.. reminds me of respraying my mates r33.. took us so long sanding the damn car back.. I never want to sand again haha

yeah just a respray slim. Most of it has been sanded back to primer - wished i asked prior to starting it. Ah wells.

btw will just got his fmic today sam. you betta watch out. rofl

slim damm that is an awesome job there slim. Im thinking of getting a full respray now. Was that an entire back yard respray?

sam im not sure but i think he got the just jap fmic kit that was on special for $550. Didnt ask him bout sunday.

me and my mate and a few other mates did all the prepping work for it. my brother in law and his mate did the spray job in a booth.

my brother in law is a airbrusher does cars for a job. done a couple auto salon cars, some work for hot 4's and a couple other magz