SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

ive got a home-made heat-shield atm, i would like a full cai box, but money is a bit scarce atm (pooling all of it towards re-build), so maybe later on

thats understandable. If your keen then i would just need money for the materials, i aint going to make a profit of you sam. :chairshot :lock:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it should be. Wish i know how to do real life road tuning of the pfc since he has the hand controller. He wants me to attend and film the dyno tune tomorrow then on friday duc's r34 is getting dyno tuned at the same place and i think he wanted me there too. =S

cool, sounds like you should be busy with the dyno-tuning, i guess you cuold pick up some info on how the tuning is done by watching.

and apply it to road tuning. Im definately going that option once i get my pfc. I remember fiddling with dan's when he got his fitted and tuned. hehehe

Hey Duc, think i could be keen on one of those CAI boxs! How much do you think?

i wouldnt have a clue atm. Depends on how much materials cost - metal/steel/aliminium what is used can be a it pricey last i looked. Im sure i can make them for less than the $130 odd there going for atm. Cant rememeber if will's used bolts or rivets. But i will make one and then go from there.

i wouldnt have a clue atm. Depends on how much materials cost - metal/steel/aliminium what is used can be a it pricey last i looked. Im sure i can make them for less than the $130 odd there going for atm. Cant rememeber if will's used bolts or rivets. But i will make one and then go from there.

Yeh no worries thought of getting one for a while now, let me know when available, that would be grande!!

surfing drift related sites and stumbled across this. I love soarers even though its a toyota but this one looks so damn nice not to mention the fact that it has a rb26 conversion. =O

rts034.jpg

look at that vented bonnet. the vents makes up most of the bonnet.

rts036.jpg

love the rims

rts042.jpg

rts039.jpg

the way the cooler is mounted seems to be very popular with the drift crowd.

thats one tough looking soarer, someones spent big on that one...
Yeah, but why the RB26? Don't get me wrong i love em, but a 2JZGTE would have bolted in MUCH easier, or a 1.5JZGTE (2JZGE block with the 1JZGTE head) is a bloody good setup too, either is not to be sneezed at and with the money saved from a full conversion like that... ah well.

maybe the way the power delivery/rev limit? (engine design)

there must be a reason 2jzgte never been used in JGTC while rb26dett GTR win more than any other engine equiped car.