SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

I've picked my self up a VG30DET BB turbo with plans to get it highflowed by gcg later on down the track. Anything over 250rwkw I'd be happy with. :(

For now I will be bolting it on with an adj. FPR (maybe injectors depends on $$) to see what she gets.

I'm expecting around 210rwkw peak some where around 5500rpm. ;)

Unfortunately I can't spend money on the highflow at the moment as I need to get the suspension and diff sorted.

The subframe bushes are nackered as is the diff, it now some times breaks out in to a single spinner when jumping on the gas in second, if it doesn't do that it breaks out in to a nasty axle tramp due to the stuffed subframe bushes. :(

Hey Cubes, below is a link to BT Revolution, they sell bushes made be Zenith Tuning. Zenith is my Brother in laws new business, making up bushes, strut braces, boot braces and guard bracing, all of which is made local, sold locally at Exhaust Technology, D1 Garage and Viva, or i guess PM me.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you know how much one is looking at to get a stock Skyline turbo high-flowed Joel?

My Neo turbo also has the plastic impeller - I wonder what the cost would be to change it to a steel one?

I believe steel wheels are part of the GCG highflow process.

You only want to take your turbo off once right Andrew...

thanks max for not telling me you were not coming

thanks for not having your mobile on

thanks for wasting my time (its at least 20 mins for me to get there)

its cool not to be able to make it, all you have to do is tell me, so i dont waste my time

*end rant

hey sam. Aint you lucky. Well i wont have access to the net for a while so no post whoring for me =D - im typing this from my gf's laptop. Anyways, im more than likely going to go ahead with the respray this weekend as i have the equipment all ready to be hired. Want to give me a hand? oh btw Is 17cfm rated air compressor sufficent for spray painting sam?

pete - mate any chance i can borrow that spray gun of you? or if anyone else have one i can borrow that would be much appreciated.

cheers,

dooky.

Hey duc, yeah i havent been at work cos i have this flu thats goin around atm. 17cfm should be fine. so your painting this weekend? i can help, but it depends on how well i am :)

Thats not good to hear mate, hope you get better. Im suprised you able are to even sit at the computer. =D

With the car, Im going to hire the equipment - air compressor and jetfire heater. Good thing bout the place im getting it from is that sunday is free which hopefully is sufficient time to prime, sand and paint. Only thing i cant get atm is a decent spray gun which hopefully can be sourced by friday.

picked up my R34 today :rofl: - still going to be a while until it is on the road .... still haven't found a stock R34 exhaust - THERE HAS TO BE ONE SOMEWHERE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!! /FRUSTRATED