SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got home when I posted that :rofl: .... I am my way out again to deliver my front brake disks for slotting/machining. Also going to a metal polisher to get my wheels chrome bits shined up :rofl: .... hey Paul, did Trev say whether I should call him to organise the zorst, or are you gonna get it for me? :rofl:

pffft. u got legs.

didnt speak to him again about it until after i spoke to you. i suggest you go around there with a slab or something and arrange a time..... its closer to your place than mine!

anyone hear about a gtr traack day at mallala last friday? grrrrrrrrrrr

yo, welcome. Boy, you are young to be hanging around SAU :D

Cheers for the welcome, I like to learn more about cars, and I like nissans a fair bit, learnt lots on nissansilvia, and ppl there reckon this is a pretty good site, so here I am!

Cheers for the welcome, I like to learn more about cars, and I like nissans a fair bit, learnt lots on nissansilvia, and ppl there reckon this is a pretty good site, so here I am!

welcome mate, you'll find loads of skyline info here! :D

You'll all get a ride sooner or later :) .... I really don't think it's as exciting as you all make out :D .... and she'll be fairly stock, so it will be no PCOTY in terms of performance!

You'll all get a ride sooner or later :) .... I really don't think it's as exciting as you all make out :D .... and she'll be fairly stock, so it will be no PCOTY in terms of performance!

how is PCOTY, is she sold yet?