SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in one segment, ken nomura who drives the blitz r34 sedan decides to educate one of the public bout drifting so he decides to stand on the road and waves a compelte stanger into his workshop - stanger was driving quite fast btw in a luxo merc. He asks the guy if he knows what drifting is and he replies no so ken takes him out in his r34 and teachs him to drift. The guy cant do it for a while - lots of bloopers but eventally is able to drift but at the end manages to rip the front bar off - the crew were laughing their heads off but ken was not happy and the driver was constanly bowing in shame.

gotta watch it to find it funy, hard to explain.

note: if anyone ever needs paint for an early COB (clear over base) nissan, make sure you type CLR (into paint code database) in front of the 3 numbers that are on the ID plate.

so your in adelaide? i though i were in murray. i seriously want a nice 2 or 3 days of nice sun shine so i can do some painting. ill be at home all weekend more than likely. bumma, no autosalon. hehe

say again brother?

tricky to explain, ill give an example:

paint code on the N13 pulsar is 569

type that into the computer and it will come up with a toyota & a ford formula.

try typing CLR569

and then the nissan one will come up

weird hey? only car manufacturer i know that does that. mostly on pre-90s model nissans