MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a good british roadster is what should be bought if thinking softtop ;D

i have to admit, going for a hammer in michael capella's mx5 was so much fun to windy point

on a side note (which is what wasteland is all abotu lol) UPGARDE TIME IN LESS THAN A WEEK, YAY!

i try not to think that anyone who looks at my car - or any other car for that fact, is a thief or potential thief.

yeah thats such a negative shitty way to think, and you'll become so badly paranoid you wont even wanna drive your car anywhere anymore, wtf is the point of having a skyline if its gonna sit in your garage all the time where nobody can see it :D

ok maybe that was written out wrong. i was trying to say nobody thinks that someone is going to target their car just b/c they have a soft top - if that made sense. unfortunately, my car is in the garage where nobody can see it - not intentionally either.

it's good to be paranoid about your car to some extent. If every single person put a good alarm with immobilisation points in their car it would cripple the stolen car racket and reduce everyones insurance premiums. This would of course be a very good thing.

Especially since you have a vehicle pager system Sam and Duc - it's the only way to go imho. I am putting the same alarm as you guys in my R34 before I put it on the road. It should be the law imho.

i dont know bout you andrew - since yours is not on yet im assuming, but im bored with the auto start after two weeks. Sam, do you use your auto start function anymore?

Especially since you have a vehicle pager system Sam and Duc - it's the only way to go imho. I am putting the same alarm as you guys in my R34 before I put it on the road. It should be the law imho.

the pager system makes leaving your car parked anywhere a bit less nerve-racking. so when is the 34 all ready to go? :D