SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

yep it is a McLaren.

We have organised our US trip oursleves. We do a couple of little tours during our trip, but most of it is set up by us.

Fyi our itinerary includes New York (including seeing Lion King on broadway and going to a NY Yankees vs Boston White Socks game), Niagra Falls (on the Canadian side), Washington DC, Philli, Boston (have friends that live there), California (including Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios etc), Las Vegas (including Boulder Dam and Grand Canyon helicopter trip), San Diego (including Sea World and Hooters), Tijuana, San Francisco, Hollywood/LA, then 4 days rest in Honolulu on the way home. :D - I can't bloody wait!!!!!!

sounds pretty good!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats such a negative shitty way to think, and you'll become so badly paranoid you wont even wanna drive your car anywhere anymore, wtf is the point of having a skyline if its gonna sit in your garage all the time where nobody can see it :D

Don't know about you fella but i like my car cos it is enjoyable to drive, not for other peoples pleasure in seeing it. My car does stay in the garage most of the time, because i don't want to rack up the Kms driving to work and stupid places, besides makes it more appreicative when i do bring it out!

Technically your wrong, VL Commonwhores have a nissan engine.

Besides i have a little corolla and the slide works well in the wet

ok you got me there. i should have been more specific, driving a statesman and driving a skyline is just not the same.

r34 rims look tough ass and nice on a silvia? how about them on a rx8. theres also a blue one going around in adel with these exact wheels but in bronze. pics below aint the ones btw, obviously.

rearrx8_sm.jpg

frontrx8_sm.jpg

i dont know atm, andrew is organising a victor run later in a few months - i think, but im sure there are people on here who cant wait that long. hehe

some time in the coming week? weather is starting to look alot better, which reminds me (good for spray painting this weekend). but yeah, hopefully soon. btw what do you think of the route i send you darren?

Still havn't met any of you fellow liners yet!

i saw your car displayed at the recent mallala event next to a stand - was that you sitting behind the table? i was with the missus and being with them means i cant really do anything i want without them whinging.