SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone cruising this weekend? Only had my car a week and a half and want to test it out....... 1993 S1 GTSt V spec...... Only got a Poddy and HKS super dragger exhaust, and front and rear strut braces...... Soon to put boost controller in (when warrranty wears off), PFC, FMIC, and maybe bigger turbo depending on how the stock one copes at higher boost levels...... Got to suss some bigger (wider) rims aswell.

Does anyone know whether the PFC will work with active LSD...... I couldnt get a confirmed answer out of anyone on the other forums. (From what i have gathered some people have had problems and others havnt????????????).

I live in the hills so have a fun drive on greenhill road every day? -- looking for other liners to boot with!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

i think it has been sitting in the workshop too long and now starting to play up. have you fully charged your battery before coming to the conclusion that its the alternator?

fook. i checked mine all my connections ie battery and alternator and mine is gone as well. what a co-incidence that both of ours are shat itself.

on another note, i managed to do some spray painting.

thats why i dont take the line out. cause i know that if i leave it for a while then the car wont fire up. also, i noticed that when i go to start the car then the battery needs to be completly charged before it would even struggle to start. The alternator drains the crap out of the battery though. btw pete's going to have a word with his electrican friend who will hopefully give a quote on how much a rebuild will cost.

apparently the problem with mine is the regulator, and there is no replacement part. im picking up a 2nd hand one next week. car went on the dyno too but the fuel pump wasnt happy above 4500RPM we think thats due to the alternator problem