SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its starting to let go. rev's are not picking up as quickly as it should be. btw what happened on the dyno when you went past 4.5k rpm's? did it lean out......etc etc

not bad. spent friday and this morning painting, thats about it. took the sil80 for a drive after the panels were painted and also lose it around a corner - having said that, i did take it at 5000rpm in 2nd gear. was showing how the car handled to a wrx driver who lived in the area. hehehe

yourself? how was your weekend and what have you good planned, if any, for tomorrow?

hehe, did you know the WRX driver? hope you didnt lose it too bad? im probably not doing much tomorrow, probably sleep in.. ususally id go driving, i could go for a bit of a drive, if i dont stop... but i cant afford petrol either :lol: oh well

yeah wrx drivers was my brothers friends older brother - if that made sense. he shitted his jax and do did i, wasnt expecting it to do what it did. yes, petrol is insanly expensive atm. ~$1.25 ish for unleaded. now its becoming a joke.