MM2death

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how can you guys prefer soccer to AFL ;)

You can watch a whole game and no-one scores (its the sporting equiverlent of a Dungeons and Dragons social club)

A possible reason for the low scores would also be that the rest of the team want to pack rape the guy who scored a goal, it would discourage me from kicking a goal. On top of that the fans make alkieda look tame when their team scores a goal (probably because they know it could be 2 or 3 more games before they score another)

I guess if your a "Loud and Proud" Calvin Klien wearing, "Will and Grace" watching, hairdresser or Interior designer who likes to march in a mardigra then soccer is going to be your thing. But I'm just a red meat eating, beer drinking, girl chasing, high powered car sort of person, so I'll stick with the AFL.

PS - dont get your nickers in a knot or start a gihad (sp?) over these comments, if you cant take them with a sence of humour your probably a "mens beauty product" wearing soccer fan anyway.:)

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

i'd prefer hockey over everything

cept thats only on SBS(very rarely) and whenever

the Olympics is on ;)

I used to follow the NHL when I was in high school, havent followed it for years though! wouldn't even have a clue what teams are in it now.. Used to follow the Calgary Flames cos a friend of mine was from (and now lives back in) Calgary :P

i'd prefer hockey over everything

cept thats only on SBS(very rarely) and whenever

the Olympics is on :D

My mum was a state-hockey player (& state-netball & state-softball), so I played a fair bit of hockey as well, I can guarantee it is more dangerous than AFL. I had a hockey ball fly into my, well, inner thigh, when i was defending a short corner. Walked off the field never to play again - serious!! I value my, uughh, inner thighs!!

Footy rules, I picked up footy after the hockey incident, and found I was half-decent. Dedicated myself to the sport, trained 5 nights a week with several teams, and played twice every weekend with several teams. I trained so hard in fact that I went from 6ft8in 85kgs to 6ft8in 110kgs & may have had a chance to play 1st 18 SANFL, but, BANG goes the knee. FYI: that big brother / radio celeb was my replacement! 7 surgeies later & Im still in agony. Almost time for another pain tablet.

SOOOO - what are these 166 pages about anyway? Anyone read them all?

how can you guys prefer soccer to AFL :D

You can watch a whole game and no-one scores (its the sporting equiverlent of a Dungeons and Dragons social club)

A possible reason for the low scores would also be that the rest of the team want to pack rape the guy who scored a goal, it would discourage me from kicking a goal. On top of that the fans make alkieda look taim when their team scores a goal (probably because they know it could be 2 or 3 more games before they score another)

I guess if your a "Loud and Proud" Calvin Klien wearing, "Will and Grace" watching, hairdresser or Interior designer who likes to march in a mardigra then soccer is going to be your thing. But I'm just a red meat eating, beer drinking, girl chasing, high powered car sort of person, so I'll stick with the AFL.

PS - dont get your nickers in a knot or start a gihad (sp?) over these comments, if you cant take them with a sence of humour your probably a "mens beauty product" wearing soccr fan anyway.:)

i love soccer, i also wear after shave! :D

My mum was a state-hockey player (& state-netball & state-softball), so I played a fair bit of hockey as well, I can guarantee it is more dangerous than AFL. I had a hockey ball fly into my, well, inner thigh, when i was defending a short corner. Walked off the field never to play again - serious!! I value my, uughh, inner thighs!!

Footy rules, I picked up footy after the hockey incident, and found I was half-decent. Dedicated myself to the sport, trained 5 nights a week with several teams, and played twice every weekend with several teams. I trained so hard in fact that I went from 6ft8in 85kgs to 6ft8in 110kgs & may have had a chance to play 1st 18 SANFL, but, BANG goes the knee. FYI: that big brother / radio celeb was my replacement! 7 surgeies later & Im still in agony. Almost time for another pain tablet.

SOOOO - what are these 166 pages about anyway? Anyone read them all?

yeah i got hit the head with a hockey ball, but i kept playing :D

ahaha was kinda funny coz i was the only girl in the team ehehehe

your poor inner thighs, that musta hurt alot, but it's pretty funny(sorry)

and i think you mean Ryan Fritzgerald(sp) aka Fitzy :D

i love soccer, i also wear after shave! :)

ewwwwwwwwwww :P

your such a girl ehehehe(jks)

I thought you meant REAL hockey (on the Ice) :D

if i meant that hockey i would've said "ice hockey" but then theres

also "roller hockey" i think thats what it's called

i've played ice hockey, but without the ice LOL :D