SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was just wondering if SA had any cheaper but I found one for the $600 mark and its here in Oz :(

Thanks Maz

From what i know the black ones are...just black...and exactly the same a silver ones. So unless you REALLY want a black 1, ur better off (cheaper) getting the silver one. And if you come to SA, hide it in the glove box :(

some really loud whirring noise in the engine, im bit clueless when it comes to engines but im beginning to think its one of the belts. Really loud when i start the engine and when it on idle.

Hopefully off to mechanics tommorow if i get time and hopin it wont cost me too much! Belts arent normally too much to replace i dont think?

Yeah pretty much. I thought it was making a strange noise several days ago,but then it stopped and everything seemed fine but then started again today only alot worse this time.

Yeah pretty much. I thought it was making a strange noise several days ago,but then it stopped and everything seemed fine but then started again today only alot worse this time.

Could be the bearings in the pulleys that your belts sit on...they can make a whirring noise and do ware out ;)

well, ive had a f**king awesome day so far.

didnt finish work til 7, went from there to the gym where i spent an hour being bored and tired on the treadmill before my appointment with my trainer, spent the next hour and a half getting my programme sorted, went to maccas to get a coffee afterwards, who'da thought itd take 4 attempts to get a flat white right? and then, my car wouldnt start.

awesome.

so i spent the next hour and a half waiting for the friggin raa, now i gotta go out and get some last minute birthday shopping done, might be able to squeeze in an hours sleep before i have to be back in town at 6 for a friends 20th bday dinner and then to work for an 11pm start. *sigh*

busiest night of the week and im going to be knackered...

fun stuff.

oh well, spose i better stop wasting time on here.

take it easy folks, its gettin pretty wild out there, dont wanna hear about anyone gettin hurt.

Ok yay all good! Stupid me hadnt checked the power steering oil/fluid in a while and it was runnin on empty thus the loud noise it was making. Mechanic said if i left it any longer i woulda damaged it. Phew. $5 and all fixed :bunny:

Why is it the more you know, the more you don't really know??Igonrance and stupidity are bliss. Or maybe they are not... :) Maybe life is way too complex. Or am I over looking something?

Simply I have no idea of what goes on anymore anywhere!?! Stop. thinking. NOW.

Why is it the more you know, the more you don't really know??Igonrance and stupidity are bliss. Or maybe they are not... :worship: Maybe life is way too complex. Or am I over looking something?

Simply I have no idea of what goes on anymore anywhere!?! Stop. thinking. NOW.

LOL

Yes I love to switch off.....its called going to sleep :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: