SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

Im a regular parmy eater.

THE absolute best parmy I've had quality and taste wise has to be from Billy Baxters in the Myer Center. The sauce they use is awesome, so awesome I've sifted through it with a fine tooth and comb and then copied the ingredients back at home.

A few Kalamata olives (do go light on these), a little capsicum few herbs and spices, fresh diced tomato's, olive oil + simmered for a while but add the capsicum a few mins before you pull it off the stove = FTW. :P

Don't go adding sugar to remove the tomato's tang/acidy taste, buy a better/different brand and or simmer with plenty of olive oil. Just the olive oil along + simmering is usually enough to bring the acid/tangy taste out of it.

The chicken they use is a good quality breast fillet, no brown bits no fat hanging off the end its all cleaned up nicely. And its FAT, not a bashed out or chopped in half through its guts chicken breast.

That massive parmy I had on one of the SAU meets I was a little dissapointed.

The Sauce was shit, no thought went in to it at all, it looked like tomato paste slapped on top, the chicken its self was thin and wasn't of the best quality, I had a few hard bits, black and fatty bits. :S

Billy Baxters in the Myer Center = Chicken Parmy FTW!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, got no idea what you wrote there Steve but I'll take it as a compliment! :P And Joel, looks like I'll be hitting up Billy Baxter next week :D

yeah was trying to be comical Luke forget where that line is from or how it even goes 100%

may be from the simpson's as all good things are

Flick been thinking and you may not have seen the 2nd rendition of your sig so i will point it out again and drop them back to back if you prefer the first then keep using it but take a look @ the 2nd also :laugh: and now 3rd :sorcerer:

1st you current one

flick2.png

2nd rendition

flick3.png

3rd rendition just did this one then after looking @ the preview post for a bit

flick4.1.png

lol@maz!!

That sig pic for pauly is GOLD! :laughing-smiley-014:

Cant we photochop the army guy and put paulys head on it!?!? :P

yeah we can, have you got a pic of him ??