MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^LOL

All this talk about chicken reminds me of the scene from me, myself and Irene (with Jim Carey)

Charlie Baileygates: Do you people take checks?

Limo Driver: Say that again. Do we people take checks? You mean a black man?

Charlie Baileygates: No, I mean your company.

Limo Driver: Don't give me that backtracking bullshit, that was a racist slur!

-

Limo Driver: Or maybe you could pay me in cotton, or maybe even chicken. 'cos you know how us African Americans just LOVE fried chicken!

LOL

actually, now you stated your views i think you missed the point. black people like chicken (stereotype), hence they chasing the kfc bucket. the way its done makes it that much funnier.

no, the point im making is that theres more to it than meets the common eye.

so, theres this used car lot near gepps cross, was driving home about an hour ago, and saw a blue 350gt8 sitting pretty in the lot, so of course, i stopped, had a look, acted like i was interested in buying it, and took it for a spin.

i have one thing to say about it; paddle shifted 8 speed box ftmfw! :)

haha, theyre good fun.

twas fairly low kays (36 odd thousand), incredibly clean, price wasnt too bad at $37k if anyones looking for something like that.

We are all tyre kickers at some stage!

It helps when needing to make a choice!

So whats happening this weekend peeps??

I got my car retuned as wasnt accurate enough last time........I am now making 260kws!!! I love MY PFC!

nice madaz. wat model?

I want to buy a short shift kit today, anyone recomend anywhere that stocks them close to the city, I have this car fetish thing and I wanna buy something to-f**king-day. lol.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

I got my car retuned as wasnt accurate enough last time........I am now making 260kws!!! I love MY PFC!

Sweet as, thats some nice power there.

I went to Boostworx last night and dropped of Troys jumper(cos he was cold...lol) and got him to book my car in, luckily with them being so busy they fitted me in next weekend, cant wait to wind her up a bit more, she's also knocking up high, so we'll see!

Got my bro in laws birthday dinner and then i'm hittin up town, hopefully, havn't been out for a couple of months due to glandular fever and a cold, which is not like me....lol Dan were going out on sat night yo!!

Edited by Deluxe

top of tha morn to ya Jess :ninja:

getting my new DVD player installed in the beast and thats about it

Hiya!!!

Oh very nice!! I want one of them for trip down to DECA.....

They are really cool :ninja:

I went to Boostworx last night and dropped of Troys jumper(cos he was cold...lol) and got him to book my car in, luckily with them being so busy they fitted me in next weekend, cant wait to wind her up a bit more, she's also knocking up high, so we'll see!

Got my bro in laws birthday dinner and then i'm hittin up town, hopefully, havn't been out for a couple of months due to glandular fever and a cold, which is not like me....lol Dan were going out on sat night yo!!

Thanks I think so as well! Can feel it now

So *ballonsandstrippersandshit* tonite?? :laughing-smiley-014:

I have had glandular fever as well knocks you around really bad...glad your feeling better!!

When im down next better take me out with you!!!

Thanks I think so as well! Can feel it now

So *ballonsandstrippersandshit* tonite?? :laughing-smiley-014:

I have had glandular fever as well knocks you around really bad...glad your feeling better!!

When im down next better take me out with you!!!

Nah no balloonsandstrippersnshit, just a family dinner, and its sat night not tonight!

Cheers, yeh it does knock you round, Only just feeling better now!

Yes we will have to catch up when your here........soon! Quite often i have racing, so not always up for heading out, But we will see when you come over!

Nah no balloonsandstrippersnshit, just a family dinner, and its sat night not tonight!

Cheers, yeh it does knock you round, Only just feeling better now!

Yes we will have to catch up when your here........soon! Quite often i have racing, so not always up for heading out, But we will see when you come over!

Sif no strippersandshit saturday night!!!

yeah it took me 3 weeks to get over mine...was out cold in bed for 3 days tho!

Yes we will and there are some others that I would like to meet as well....sooooo better come out when im down next!!!

Dont you know it, i have to work sun but its all good lol....