MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pritty nasty..... =(

the breif description, lol: "Kombiman sent in some interesting pictures of a car after the clutch exploded after "the engine was revved up to 8500 RPM and the clutch was side stepped". Whatever that means."

yeah slow as some chick made me make a myspace. i feel so gay now. like, deluxe level. tell me its a bad dream.

Thats good coming from you, who wants to slap me Sat night........... Besides it would be a dream for you to dream about bieng me!

Had my 33 on the Dyno at Boostworx today, 159.1rwkw with just mushroom pod & cat back exhaust. Pretty pleased with it.

An interesting side note, is I tried using the Datalog Dyno software the other day that utilises the consult port/cable, and with that software gave an indication of 160.5 rwkw. So I was surprised to see it was quite accurate. The 160.5 was a figure with the correct air temp and atmospheric pressure correction (from BOM website at the time) so if anyone want's a cheaper way to check your cars output, I can reccomend using it :D

does anybody else think/heard that boostworx duno reads a lil high ?

There's a LOT of variables.

Placement of inlet air temp sensor, how the car is strapped down, tyre pressure, shootout mode run etc etc.

Its fairly easy to see a variance of 5 even 10rwkw depending on the above.

I believe it actually reads pretty much spot on if not a touch low. R33's with PowerFC's generally see 190-200rwkw; with cam gears or a 13+psi 210rwkw is achievable.

Mine was maxing out the afm and injectors at around 180rwkw; another mates also max'd his out at the same power.

BUT just because the afm is max'd out it doesn't mean you can't go on to make 220rwkw with the stock afm. Its just that the tune is a tad crude but it works.