SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

$300 for splitfire erm were they off the back of a truck :laugh: really that is very cheap and sounds too good to be true and well we all know the saying

but do hope all works out well

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$300 for splitfire erm were they off the back of a truck :laugh: really that is very cheap and sounds too good to be true and well we all know the saying

but do hope all works out well

Where they second hand???

Hope it works out for you Dan, really frustrating when this sort of stuff happens :laugh:

Woo hoo, the old man took delivery of his V35 today. Sweet as! Already taken it for a spin and surprisingly it does boot along quite well!

Yer haven't been on the computer all that much lately. Just jump on for a sec here and there to whore sau and thats pretty much it.

OMFG.. Your actually online and visible now Madaz. Not cloaked. :P

Oh yer. I can't weld for shit. If there's the slightest gap I blow holes. So tack weld and off to the exhaust shop for a quick weld. AAA said it should take them 30mins to 1hr max so at most $60. Sounds like a plan. $$ and parts etc has held me back a tad from getting it on the road quicker; but next week is the week. (As I keep saying)

The dump is super easy every thing lines up with the front pipe perfectly using a single 3" 90degree bend. The wastegate is a tad trickier but I'm getting there. I bought a cheapo Carbide bit from ebay which broke within the first 30secs of port matching the flange/spacer. As they say; Poor/tight man pays twice. :stupid:

Morning every1 :thumbsup:

so i have this guy coming over on Sunday, so i'm cooking a roast :thumbsup:

god help me, i really hope i don't burn myself lol

oooooo then we're going to see The Simpsons movie :thumbsup: yaaaaaaay hehe