SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clear tail lights, vynals, neons, and pretty much all the wank factor items that do nothing to the power/handeling of a car!

I just can't understand these people that buy a car, spend so much on "someone else" to mod thier car that much that they've spent that much money on thier car that they can't/won't drive! GAY!

You buy a car to drive not to look at.......... If you want to look at a car buy a F#%kin model, sit it on your desk or whatever and look at it all you want :thumbsup:

But hey thats just me, my opinion, If you don't like my opinion, I couldn't give a rats ass! :P

Rice came from the old school V8 boys (Ford, GM etc) that originally called Rotaries, Datto 1600's and anything else from Japan "Rice Burners". In their eyes anything Japanese made was rice, fast or slow.

Thesedays with a lot of cars coming from Japanese heritage (Nissan, Toyota etc) Rice has been narrowed down to any car that has looks not go is called "rice". But everyone has a slightly different meaning for it.

Here ends rice history 101 LOL

Rice came from the old school V8 boys (Ford, GM etc) that originally called Rotaries, Datto 1600's and anything else from Japan "Rice Burners". In their eyes anything Japanese made was rice, fast or slow.

Thesedays with a lot of cars coming from Japanese heritage (Nissan, Toyota etc) Rice has been narrowed down to any car that has looks not go is called "rice". But everyone has a slightly different meaning for it.

Here ends rice history 101 LOL

Ya back in the day when i owned my 351 me and the boys called all jap car's RICE but now i own 2 i wont be going back.

Edited by cruzin33

Your old man's car is under the dictionary definition for opposite to rice.

Too true :( however, dad did have a 240Z back in the early 70's, his first really fast car, after owning his 1600 and then a 180B, got a 240Z then an XB Fairmont with 302... what a varied diet he had, mix of rice and beef!! LOL

Clear tail lights, vynals, neons, and pretty much all the wank factor items that do nothing to the power/handeling of a car!

I just can't understand these people that buy a car, spend so much on "someone else" to mod thier car that much that they've spent that much money on thier car that they can't/won't drive! GAY!

You buy a car to drive not to look at.......... If you want to look at a car buy a F#%kin model, sit it on your desk or whatever and look at it all you want :rofl:

But hey thats just me, my opinion, If you don't like my opinion, I couldn't give a rats ass! :yes:

:laughing-smiley-014: The claws are out!!!

Morning SA peeps :)

Its been awhile since I came and said hello!!! :)

Whats crakin?

Too true :) however, dad did have a 240Z back in the early 70's, his first really fast car, after owning his 1600 and then a 180B, got a 240Z then an XB Fairmont with 302... what a varied diet he had, mix of rice and beef!! LOL

I've always considered "rice" to be a car that's modded only for looks, and usually not particularly tastefully or over the top, like big "pram handles" on Excels, altezza lights etc.

IMO there'e nothing "rice" about a 240Z.

I've always considered "rice" to be a car that's modded only for looks, and usually not particularly tastefully or over the top, like big "pram handles" on Excels, altezza lights etc.

IMO there'e nothing "rice" about a 240Z.

It's hard to make a car that has chrome bumpers rice..........

240Z is the perfect rally car(tarmac) fitted with a RB26, you can't go wrong! 240's would be lighter than 260's, therefore the 240s are better!

Mornung Jess, was just thinkin we havn't heard a peep out of you for a while, Thought you were on holidays or something.

Bored as at work........ You?

Hiya!!

Nah not on holidays, I changed jobs so wasnt settle just yet and im spewn now cause I was going to Adelaide for a visit in the coming weeks, but cant now as started new job :)

Nope not bored stressed!!! as all new and stuff

So I take it you didnt go to autosalon then??

Nah, I'm over car shows, especially Autosalon!

Awww thats fair enough!

We are not that big on them over here just our show and shine and now im getting them into Autosalon, hopefully doin final battle..

But our cars were not rice at all!!! We even had 2 targa cars and one thats was all smashed up as a bit of a giggle as it all reflects motorsport!!

Final battle should be good!!

Hows your car going?

I have just upgraded brakes and suspension and got a nardi steering wheel, oh so pretty! :)

Yeh see thats the way, Targa Tas FTW

Cars going good, just serviced, tuned and new tyres and am also doing a brake upgrade also, Was hoping to get to the track this weekend with her, BUT no go unfortunatly, time has not been on my side!

So your not heading over anymore? Well not too soon anyways...... Do you have to be at the new job for a year until you can take holidays??

Edited by Deluxe

Yeh see thats the way, Targa Tas FTW

Cars going good, just serviced, tuned and new tyres and am also doing a brake upgrade also, Was hoping to get to the track this weekend with her, BUT no go unfortunatly, time has not been on my side!

So your not heading over anymore? Well not too soon anyways...... Do you have to be at the new job for a year until you can take holidays??

Yeah was so hard to push it in as well...was fully mangled :)

Good to hear that its going well, what brakes are you upgrading too? Aww track is fun...im so excited going to DECA in a weeks time , cant wait!!!

No not for awhile. but I told them before I started I need time off for DECA and they said thats fine...so traded Adeliade for DECA :)

Lovelly........

Yeh just getting slotted rotors and some track/street pads all round! Mate has pretty much got me the rotors at cost price and free front pads....Wooooo Hoooo! All up it's costing me about $300 2xfront rotors and F & R pads!

Lovelly........

Yeh just getting slotted rotors and some track/street pads all round! Mate has pretty much got me the rotors at cost price and free front pads....Wooooo Hoooo! All up it's costing me about $300 2xfront rotors and F & R pads!

Hi5!!

I got crossed drilled rotors and bigger callipars and racing pads for $400 :) She stops now