SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh wtf is with that! Very very annoying ( waits another 120 secs )...............................................................................

................................................................................

..................................................... 60..............................................................................

................................................................................

.... 30..............................................................................

............Submit

Hippy, looks like I will be picking the car up today fingers crossed. So dump will be good to go:) Getting a tune done by John Keen at turbo tune on friday at 10am, just an intermediate tune until I can find the $ to fit cams, head gasket and exhaust cam gear:)

Hi Nizmo, I was originally from the west, you should like it over here. Weather is a bit cooler, but the people are really friendly - more than makes up for it:)

BTW .... Post Wench :D haha

what suspension did ya buy hippy?

I went to have my brake pads changed over the other day and they found tha tone of my brakelines had snapped in two but sat in such a way on the caliper that the fluid didnt leak that much etc ...... very lucky girl!! specially since some of the mischief i get up too .... no brakes wouldve been the end of me.