SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah, not getting used to the cold mornings yet, but its only gonna get colder. i remember one morning last year going to work and the digital temp guage read -7, the shed turned into a freezer!

you think thats bad. At the packing shed where im working it was cold ass and still is. Whenever the freezer room was open you would wet ur pants.

yeah man! i remember going to adelaide to trade school in winter and it was much better in the morning! we've got fog in the mornings here too, I couldnt see anything on the way to work this morning

i remember going to victor once and on the way home it was getting dark and fooggy and my fogs made a noticaable difference. i guess thats why they are called fog lights.

do you have fog headlight, even so would they make a difference for you driving around up there?

Im thinking of getting fog lights, i wouldnt have to use em that much, but they would look pretty cool

i remember driving home from town this once time at was pulled over - rbt. the officer looked at my car and said did you know its illegal to have your foglights on when there is no fog. I though i was analed but he cautioned me and let me go. Fair enough no fog no need to have them on but i see so many ppl at night with them on. btw i dont ever use them anymore.