MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Appeared to be hooking up ok in third?

Mine is a pain in the arse; not sure if its the clutch or something to do with the mastercyl.

Its take up point is a tad highish compared to when it was new. BUT it doesn't slip once in the gear.

Only slips if I change gears quick; almost as if the clutch is slow to dis-engage.

Just took mine for a quick spin. Definitely no more wheel spin when rolling on the throttle in third at 80-100km/h; clutch slips really bad. :D

I was hoping the 9puk would hold out for the tune. Looks like it won't be getting a full power run/tune. ;):thumbsup::nyaanyaa:

What did yours set you back just for the clutch? Xtreme clutch or??

Hrmm, what is this mate of Darrens?? I remember reading about him, works at extreme?

Shaun (@ boostworx) told me my clutch is just about stuffed, however im only need something to hold 160-180 rwkw. I drive the car in a fair bit of traffic so im thinking a heavy duty organic as I have been told that a ceramic button will poop itself quicksmart with clutch riding of traffic situations. any other opinions?

9puk ceramic cushioned $490 is what you want organic are shit for this much power

im on my 2nd one and will go a 3rd probably i forget his name sorry Darren will happily tell you

the organis is about $325ish but wont last as long or hold the power

how was every1's weekend??

mine was great i got my bf drunk on like 2shots of Jack Daniels hehe

i got a bit drunk aswel. was walking down pultney street and saw some

bubblewrap so i started jumping on it :), kept me entertained for

awhile hehehe (did that while i was drunk lol)