SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Made 268rwkw @ 6000rpm on 15.5psi with the GT3076r .82 yesterday. ;)

Pushed more boost (up to 20psi) in but as it pushed past 275rwkw the curve got all spiky; no det issues just a messy curve.

Shaun seems to think its the baby 232duration 7.3mm lift exhaust cam in these r32 rb25de heads.

Pushed in another 2 degree's and saw 270rwkw peak but not worth the 2rwkw; there was no det but I'd prefer to pull 2degree's for only 2rwkw.

Afr's are mid 11's dipping to low 11's after peak power is made.

Not sure whats up with the clutch; shaun did say it felt high but was holding in ok on the dyno; so maybe it gets a bit hot on gearchanges and then starts to slip?!? :S

Should see a fairly easy 300rwkw with the GT30 going by how much ign advance Im able to run and ~270rwkw being made on only 15.5psi. :P

:waves:

Jess how much would i be looking @ for GTR hubs for 5 stud conversion

be back @ lunch :)

Hmm will find out a price for you tonite! :(

If there here in sydney tho I cant freight it through my work like I did last time as I have changed jobs! :P but will be able to sort something else out I reckon!

Morn Jess , Guys

i was searching around last night Jess and other people that have done 5 stud conversions have been using Stagea front hubs

i can source R33gtst ones here from a guy i bought my front rotors from

im just getting ball park figures @ the moment and buying it piece buy piece otherwise ill never get the conversion done :)

Just feeling like having a whinge.. DAMN CAR!

Mine is just costing me more and more.. Just spent $350 on god knows what.. took it in for oil change etc and discovered shes leaking.. everywhere. Nice big mess under the bonnet! Needs new everything! Hoses n piping.. I have a possible turbo leak or something.. Injectors may be screwed..

Missing on idle really bad.. Probly need new coils while im at it.

Theres a massive list i just cant remember them all at the moment!

No wonder im always broke..

Car was a bit of a mess when i bought it just over a year ago, and problems just keep appearing grr.

Ok whinge over

How was everyone elses day?