SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

^Flick, sounds like any 2nd hand car unfortunately..... My skyline is similar, needs new clutch, new tyres, new plugs, etc. etc.

Of all the cars I've owned the only one with the least problems is my SP23 which I bought brand new. And even then there have been a few issues (cruise f@#ked up), just warranty has covered them. Thus is the joy of cars :P

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All but car 4 owned at the same time :

car 1) Clutch, turbo, intercooler, engine, clutch, turbo, exhaust, afm, right rear trailing arm ripped out of chassis, diff and that was in just over a year :P

car 2) Blew up engine, SOLD lol

car 3) Gearbox, injectors

car 4) Not to much apart from hitting a pothole to hard and breaking something. I treat the 180 like a cheap whore and it just takes it, I love this car.

yeah damn 2nd hand cars :S I love it but i hate it at the same time lol

Im broke as.. in debt and everything is due at once! Cars still running, just not as good as it should be.

Lol it just stood out heaps lol give it to steve he is the signature king

already one step ahead of you but had to get off PC otherwise it might of been done already :cheers:

thanks Jess

have you had a chance to look around @ 5 stud hubs

i found a topic but cant find it quickly here basiacally some guy selling front struts to stagea with

R34 fron rotors and calipers and rear 33 gtst hubs and calipers

ive got my front rotors and calipers will talk to a guy about getting his rear end rotors calipers and hubs

then to my knowledge all i need is front hubs to suit ATTESSA

cheers madaz. Saw the pics last night, was too tired to reply - but they arent showing up now?

Weird seeing my car in different colours lol but i stuck with the first one u did (original colour :action-smiley-069: ) Thanx!