SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

Don't know whether this is true or not.

I heard the other day that you can ask to see the calibration of a laser gun and if it has not been calibrated in the last two months you can rip the fine up as it is not worth the paper it is written on.

Hope it is true!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its a little bit true but you need to pay $800 for an expert to say why the laser gun has not been calibrated correctly there is a whole lot more into it also my opinion is pay the fine

PM sent :)

hows are we apart from busy

you know what they say no rest for the wicked ;)

Recieved PM..should have some time to get answers to you tonite!

Im excellent just been promoted and only been in the job 2 weeks..other then that just ok :)

Yeah I know all about that dont you worry :thumbsup:

How you going Maz??

Hiya Shauny :pwned:

Hopefully will have work email by next week so we can start having our chats again :)

Hope your doing well!!!!

Recieved PM..should have some time to get answers to you tonite!

Im excellent just been promoted and only been in the job 2 weeks..other then that just ok :)

Yeah I know all about that dont you worry :)

How you going Maz??

Hiya Shauny :pwned:

Hopefully will have work email by next week so we can start having our chats again ;)

Hope your doing well!!!!

Hey Jesse :thumbsup:

I am doing well!!!!!

It will be good to chat again with you and catch up.

Had an email from Andrew about a week ago but really didn't tell me anything, so just want to be able to chat to you. :)

well

tomorrow is 10year work date

started 1/9/1997 fulltime

so, as of monday Im up for LongServiceleave, 13 weeks paid leave plus I accrue another 4 weeks annual leave

off from 10th september to about 10th november

fitting in the patellectomy of the remaining kneecap on 13th sept, so I'll be pretty sore for the next 6months

mind you, cant be as bad as things are atm

arrrgh

:D

Wow, 10 years with a company is good stuff, especially these days. Well Done Brendan!

As for the time off, best wishes to you (and your family) and hope you pull through well and things get better for ya! :D

hey Tangles, good luck with the reconstruction surgery man... you deserve the luck at least this time round!.

My mate had a reconstruction 2 years ago, and the doctor f**ked it up and noticed additional cruiciate ligament damage. He was going to be a great soccer player but the dream has ended. I hope the surgery goes well and after it you will be able to continue to do things and do other things that you would not have even dreamed of doing for longer than 5 minutes. :).

hey Tangles, good luck with the reconstruction surgery man... you deserve the luck at least this time round!.

My mate had a reconstruction 2 years ago, and the doctor f**ked it up and noticed additional cruiciate ligament damage. He was going to be a great soccer player but the dream has ended. I hope the surgery goes well and after it you will be able to continue to do things and do other things that you would not have even dreamed of doing for longer than 5 minutes. :bunny:.

thank you VERY much mate

if your mate needs some one to bounce ideas off, etc, grab me and I'll pass on my msn details. Id recommend motorbike riding; kept me sane and gave me something to look 4ward to every weekend. better yourself with every ride, a bit like sport in a way.

mentally the first few years (say 5?) after realizing you cant reach your sporting goals due to serious injury are very very tough. my goal was to play 1sanfl game and without doubt I would have made that goal. my other goal was to help whatever team I play for win the southern footy league premership, and yeah while you cant say it would have happened, well, you never know..... they were my dreams, and I worked so damn hard towards them, still cuts me up to this day to not be able to take the pack mark, kick the 50m laceout chest pass, get the tap in the centre square and follow it up with a huge tackle and quick handball. every game I was improving. wasnt often I didnt earn some cash from the best players list.

yup, last kneecap out and bigarsed wedge thru the tibia - better out then in for sure, in this case.

cant wait LOL 13 days and counting

"it hurts mummy oh how it hurts" yeah f**k oath. cant sleep. suxorz to be me. lucky I have a beaut wife and 2 kids to keep me sane.

high tibial tubercle osteotomy http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/dictionary/doku....aquet-procedure

patellectomy http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/dictionary/doku.php/p/patellectomy

what gets me with this is the fact that I'll have NO kneecaps in either leg, and in 10yrs or so will require total knee replacements, which arnt as successful in patients with no kneecaps LOL

my surgeon reckons it'll be ok and he gets results, BUT he wont be around in 10yrs time

arrrghhh, but anyways have to treat the NOW and not worry about the LATER

:)

I'm hearing ya Brendan, Good luck with all the surgery, You'll be fine! You've always got us here to keep you occupied during the day!

f**k oath dude

I cant wait for it thats for sure.

wont be able to sit at the pc for a few weeks tho :D

hhmmm, idea. set up plasma in bedroom, along with the pc

hmmmmmm

f**k oath dude

I cant wait for it thats for sure.

wont be able to sit at the pc for a few weeks tho :D

hhmmm, idea. set up plasma in bedroom, along with the pc

hmmmmmm

Yeh man get it over and done with.

Or the old portable computer.........(laptop)

Good luck with the surgery Brendon

Just think with medical technology these days, In ten years , they will probably be able to grow you some new knee caps.

I was told a few years back I might knead a hip replacement by the time I'm 40. Never fazed me due to the ^ above .

As you say , we will worry about that when it happens, (theres allways fishing ( from a wheel chair that is )) lol