SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then take off in 2nd pretty sure you'd have enough torque for that!!

depending on the road but traction is hard to get in 1st, 2nd and sometime even 3rd, big car, easy to handle mmmmmmm sideways!!

it doesnt matter what road surface for some reason. I cant get traction at all in 1st and if i rev it too fast or start reaching 4k rpm and above the thing starts to go sideways/fishtailing. but damn i hate the wet in such a big car that is rwd although im sure others are the exact opposite of me and love the wet.

it doesnt matter what road surface for some reason. I cant get traction at all in 1st and if i rev it too fast or start reaching 4k rpm and above the thing starts to go sideways/fishtailing. but damn i hate the wet in such a big car that is rwd although im sure others are the exact opposite of me and love the wet.

And what happens when you put it in 2nd after wheel spin for a couple of seconds? You must get a fare bit of tramp then, cos mine get plenty of wheel spin also and a whole heap of tramp(hate that feeling)

Yeh sweet, i was born there left when i was 2(well had no choice on the matter) You don't drive to Adel everyday to go to work do you? Thats a longish drive!!

nah mate, i live and work here, i dont like the place that much. im in adelaide most weekends, we got a place there too.

btw my cant aint got that much power so i dont know whats causing this. Tyres maybe?

dont use the boost, dude. change gears right on 3KRPM and it shouldnt fishtail :D

they just cover the width, thus no noticable streaching but i think i need 276's.

Nah dude streach is good especially on the rear, i have same wheels 8.5 front and 9.5 rear, and i run 235/40/18 all round, rears have good streach while not as much on front looks fat and it acctually used the wall of the tyre when up to a higher temp and getting a booting.

Rear cradle bushes will help the axle tramp but then will be more happy to ass end out. Try changing gears just after it hits boost and somwhat feather the throttle off until wheelspin stops, see how that goes!! :Pimp2:

who streched the tyres for one. as when i had to buy mine no who would do it - except dodgy workshops which i couldnt find, so had to go with what i just stated. those measurements reminds me of my friends car who has 235 streched over 10" width rims - you know who im talking bout sam we went for a thrash in his car.

I don't want to make a liar out of SAMBO so.. here goes...

"nEEERRRRRRRRRR"

BTW... nice pics SAM!!! they turned out awesome.. well for my car atleast..lol

:D

Hey did u all hear?.. Wil might be defecting to SR power...

who streched the tyres for one. as when i had to buy mine no who would do it - except dodgy workshops which i couldnt find, so had to go with what i just stated. those measurements reminds me of my friends car who has 235 streched over 10" width rims - you know who im talking bout sam we went for a thrash in his car.

Who ever won't streach tyres are soft, fair call if someone wants to streach 215 or 225 on that size rim, but 235 is streached but not that streched, Go see Dave at WheelWorx on South Rd just north of Anzacs, he can give you a good price on tyres and streach them if you want, tell him i sent you and he will sort you out anytime.

I don't want to make a liar out of SAMBO so.. here goes...

"nEEERRRRRRRRRR"

BTW... nice pics SAM!!! they turned out awesome.. well for my car atleast..lol

:D

Hey did u all hear?.. Wil might be defecting to SR power...  

Will? SR power? you gotta tell us now dude