SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i see it this way. ive spent at approx 4k on it since i bought it stock which is highly unlikely to be recoupped. If i sell it and get a gtr then i have much more potential as a base to get big hp as opposed to putting money into the car atm which even if i spend another 2k for turbo, 1.5k for ecu + 500 for tune would net me the max the turbo can provide - for instance 250rwkw's and nothing more due to standard internals. On the other hand with a gtr, with only upped boost and full exhaust i would be near 250rwkw's on stock turbs. So yeah, deciding either to spend money on the 33 or get a gtr - even if it has to be a 32, and extract easy power.

U do no want to get in a R32GTR..... f@#$ insane cars.. well ok get in ..as long as u get to drive..

ive been a passenger in a gtr33 hauling ass from vic to adel but never once in a gtr32.

who you rather that or a stock gtr32. I'd personally the 33, it has the 400R kit i love, but would probabrly cost to much to get mine up to the specs of this one.