MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats true sam..

Honestly I would prefer to 32.. but thats cos im a fan of the 32 .. So it all depends on what you actually like. look at them both and think about what you would prefer to drive..

thats true sam..  

Honestly I would prefer to 32.. but thats cos im a fan of the 32 .. So it all depends on what you actually like. look at them both and think about what you would prefer to drive..

We have a 32 and 33 both gtst. So if there are major changes with the gtr variety beside the rb26 then i'd take the gtr33 but becuase its out of my price range atm im contemplating a gtr32 as then its at least has 4wd and a rb26.

Signal Japan, it must be some kind of a monster, they spend huge $$$ on their cars

incorrect, there are components supplied by signal but its actually was JMS's drift weapon.

so how much are you gonna sell your 33 for duc?

that's the other thing, its seems the market for imports particularly skylines are at an all time low atm. Its hard to say, how much u think its worth sam? Its one thing to say how much i want but another thing is how much the buyer is willing to pay. *sighs

that's the other thing, its seems the market for imports particularly skylines are at an all time low atm. Its hard to say, how much u think its worth sam? Its one thing to say how much i want but another thing is how much the buyer is willing to pay. *sighs

20K neg? you could put more, but it would take a lot longer to sell

i wished i had bought that car, ex-jms r33, instead of mine. now that i think of it. IF only it was built and was for sale 3 yrs ago.

i remember that 33 now. that JMS car had 320RWKW!