SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guess ill be heading down there is weekend to see for myself.

I think its called Lonsdale Paint Supp, Go down South Rd until you get to Junk Food Junction just past reynella, then turn right at lights and crank down that road until you go over/under Southern Expressway and then just up on the right cant miss it!!

where can the public get automotive paint such as 2pac or do u have to be a business/trader?

yeah i dont know how keen paint places are on selling 2K products to general public. We use PPG at work, i can get that at trade prices. But usually i go to protec out at gillman (for my quick jobs), they manufacture all their own paint products (cheaper to manufacture, therefore cheaper to buy), and its quality stuff too. i know one of the guys there, so he always gives me stuff for better than trade prices.

yeah i dont know how keen paint places are on selling 2K products to general public. We use PPG at work, i can get that at trade prices. But usually i go to protec out at gillman (for my quick jobs), they manufacture all their own paint products (cheaper to manufacture, therefore cheaper to buy), and its quality stuff too. i know one of the guys there, so he always gives me stuff for better than trade prices.

So they would mix a custom paint code for you if they could? btw where is gillman, i cant be bothered looking it up atm. how much would paint all up cost me sam, an extimate, i was quoted from a guy just for 2pac was something like $400 is that around the ball park figure or was he talking out his ass. This wouldnt include the equipment required of course.

So they would mix a custom paint code for you if they could? btw where is gillman, i cant be bothered looking it up atm. how much would paint all up cost me sam, an extimate, i was quoted from a guy just for 2pac was something like $400 is that around the ball park figure or was he talking out his ass. This wouldnt include the equipment required of course.

Gillman is where willall racing is, on the same road actually. yeah, custom paint no worries, gimme an idea of what you want and ill look it up at work & adjust the mix ie. more pearl or whatever. not 100% on prices, depends on how much of the car u want to paint ie, edges & all