SAU Community

SA Wasteland?

MM2death

yep, either of you guys are most welcome to have my S15 in your garage .... I just need around $37k deposit :(

Nah it's not really nerve-racking waiting .... I am a bit excited about its arrival, but will be much more excited when it is actually here :D .... also I will be very sad when the S15 is sold, so I am not in any real hurry to sell it :D

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, either of you guys are most welcome to have my S15 in your garage .... I just need around $37k deposit :(

Damn, thats me out :D

Nah it's not really nerve-racking waiting .... I am a bit excited about its arrival, but will be much more excited when it is actually here :D .... also I will be very sad when the S15 is sold, so I am not in any real hurry to sell it :(

Yeah, i would imagine that you will miss the old PCOTY

will tried to call you over the weekend but no answer, well thats what he told me.

should have worked, i noticed my phone seemed to be out of service a lot. u guys wanted to go cruisin?

We went to the Sea and Vines festival at McLaren Vale yesterday = damn hungover today!! (poor Chops was nominated driver).

We left home for the Vale yesterday morning at around 7:30am, then headed back to a mate's place at Sheidow Park afterwards to continue drinking, and we got home around 11pm - was a bloody long day.

I lost count of how many bottle of wine I drank .... and I might have had a little vomit around 2:30am this mornning too :D

yeah the whole police presence up 60% thing put me off a bit too. wherever i went driving i layed pretty low. Is the Sil80 regestired? you gotta take me for a drive in it! :D

sam, of course its registered. It aint a dedicated drift car although it looks like one atm. I have funds now to make it look as good as it goes. finally.

We went to the Sea and Vines festival at McLaren Vale yesterday = damn hungover today!! (poor Chops was nominated driver).

We left home for the Vale yesterday morning at around 7:30am, then headed back to a mate's place at Sheidow Park afterwards to continue drinking, and we got home around 11pm - was a bloody long day.

I lost count of how many bottle of wine I drank .... and I might have had a little vomit around 2:30am this mornning too :D

:D sounds like you had fun. it's not weather you win or lose, its how drunk you get! lol, chops seems to get designated driver a lot

sam, of course its registered. It aint a dedicated drift car although it looks like one atm. I have funds now to make it look as good as it goes. finally.

maybe you should leave it how it is. put mis-matched rims on it, whack that vented bonnet back on, u know, stick with the whole drift theme :D

maybe you should leave it how it is. put mis-matched rims on it, whack that vented bonnet back on, u know, stick with the whole drift theme :D

it would be too noticeable and stick out like a sore thumb to those who you dont want noticing it. Im might head down gillhams tomorrow and see what they have in terms of equipment.

it would be too noticeable and stick out like a sore thumb to those who you dont want noticing it. Im might head down gillhams tomorrow and see what they have in terms of equipment.

what equipment?

air compressors, spray guns etc

yeah, see if they have some resonable prices. First up, worry about getting the car all rubbed down and straight, i can give you a hand with this if u want

definately, rubbing it down will be the longest task. I just want to get estimates of how much money is required for the paint and equipment before i start doing anything.