SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey duc, yeah thanks man, im starting to feel better. I should be out working on my car, but im not allowed :D. I'm pretty sure my oil consumption prob is turbo related, so once i'm definate, im going new turbo. Did you say Guy (4 door sleeper) has a GCG hi-flow?

panel work and raising suspension. Theres a s14a front that i can get in the same colour as the the car - saves painting, but dont know if its worth it since the sil front would then be worthless parts afterwards.

panel work and raising suspension. Theres a s14a front that i can get in the same colour as the the car - saves painting, but dont know if its worth it since the sil front would then be worthless parts afterwards.

I think the S14 has slightly different lines on the guards too, yeah, id stick with the S13 front, what price is on the s14 one?

Sorry for the late reply, I am having internet speed issues (I think its fixed now - spent the last 45 min on the phone with the help desk)

I have a GCG hi-flow on my 33.

(Since I am on broadband I sometimes leave to internet on even though I am not at the PC - sorry if this makes it look like I ignored you. )

Thats cool about the late reply :). I just wanna ask a couple of questions. How did you organise shipping your turbo to and from NSW? I've heard a lot of good things about this turbo, how have you found it so far?

Thanks,

sam