SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know of one workshop that charged my friend $900 for a turbo install. Is this a resonable price - you dont have to state how much you paid guy just your opinion and other ppls opinion in general.

Can you PM me the name of the workshop (I have an idea, but I might be wrong)

btw u know theres a gtr wing for sale on the for sales section of the forums sam. Although it looks like the one we saw in that catalogue at jetspeed. Seen it?

i havent seen any serious flooding anywhere yet, just constant rainfall, the sun came out at midday for a bit, then it started raining again, its damn cold here too

yeah it is cold. Im looking throughout my wardrobe to look for jackets/jumpers/beanies and what not.

btw pete (gt nut) used a jetfighter heater or something like that when he resprayed his car - coincidently it was in winter. Do you think that it would be sufficent to make the drying process quicker?

yeah it is cold. Im looking throughout my wardrobe to look for jackets/jumpers/beanies and what not.  

btw pete (gt nut) used a jetfighter heater or something like that when he resprayed his car - coincidently it was in winter. Do you think that it would be sufficent to make the drying process quicker?

whats a jetfighter heater?

i wouldnt have a clue. a fan or something that blows hot air?

but yeah something like that useable u think or you wouldnt have a clue.

im starting to sand down the front fenders atm it aint fun

i wouldnt use anything that blows air onto the car, cos anything floating past through the air will get blown onto the paint. but then again im reluctant to paint anything in the shed anymore, well 2K resprays anyway (from prior attempts). It would be difficult to find something that can put about 30 degrees of heat into every panel on the car, better off just to wait until a warm day. I think you can hire spray-booths in adelaide? if you could organise something like that, it would be way better.

Yeah, you could get away with just painting front panels in the shed. my suggestion would be to wait until warmer weather (if its possible), this makes a huge difference, and give the area that you are going to paint in a thorough cleanup (as little dust as possible), then hose the floor down with water so as to settle all the dust on the ground