SA Wasteland?

MM2death

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you just answered my question. no need. going standard rebuilt or not sam? or is it yet to be determined.

i was going standard rebuild, but now going forged pistons and all ;)

thanks duc, i hope it all goes through without any dramas. I want to keep the car for a few more years, so it will be reassuring to know that my motor shouldnt give me anymore hassles. shaun from boostworxs, is going to do the rebuild.

prior to finding out the cause. Did u notice much smoke coming out from your exhaust, if so what it black or white? i recall ash saying that there was alot of black puffs of smoke.

prior to finding out the cause. Did u notice much smoke coming out from your exhaust, if so what it black or white? i recall ash saying that there was alot of black puffs of smoke.

not really, not unless i took it up near the redline, then i see a big cloud of smoke in my rearview mirror. greyish coloured smoke too, so thats oil :)

Have only just got the S15 back from getting a new Exedy single plate clutch, so is now ready for sale. Have just put ads in the online and newspaper spots. See how it goes ....

Can't get the R34 out of customs until I recieve the import approval notice and my customs agent does his bit. Waiting ..... :)

i could go to work if i want, but the dentist says i wont want to go to work the next day so sounds good to me :rofl: yeah, somehow i dont think ill be feeling that great on friday