SAU Community

Hills Motorsport

donut_kng

Can you guys please PM me with the negative details about hills motorsports.

The reason I ask is because I am thinking about buying a car that has had a recent engine rebuild from there and I dont want to buy a vehicle from there with a cheaply done job. Other wise everything Ive heard about them is very positive

Unique Autosports is just down the alley thing. There dyno shop didn't get burnt.

Cheers

Josh

The shop above them burn down, forcing them to move.

new address:

Unit 1/20 Tucks Rd

Seven Hills

NSW

Australia 2147

I take the race car, stagea and z there regularly for servicing and tuning and have never had any problems. I'm sure any workshop has people who aren't happy with them.

In particular Mark does a lot of tuning PFC on the 4wd dyno, and custom/fabrication stuff - they've got all the gear there.

hows his tune like? well il tel u 1 thing, he charged me 600 bux for a tune and tuned it using the hand controller :D

i can show u the dyno paper to show u how good of a tuner and how much effort he puts into things :O. when i showed it to two other workshops, they laughed at the dyno graph, saying it was rubbish :).

but hey thats my experience, wouldnt go there again ever

In all honesty, the guy is the biggest shit talker!!

I talked to him once and he was telling me how good of a tuner he was and how ppl like CRD and ADVAN are shit tuners and everyone that takes there cars to them places come to him afterwards and tell him how good of a tuner he is!

He also told me he can read and write Japanese but cant talk it (yeah that makes alot of sense)

He said he lived in Japan for 9 years and he lernt all his work from there!

My close friend took a car there about 4-5 years ago and it blew up after 3 weeks and tried to tell him it was his fault

And only recently like 3-4 months ago a friend of a friend took his R33 Skyline there and he tuned it and he tried to tell Mark that it didnt feel right and KNOCK was hitting 90 on his PFC hand controller but Mark said it s fine its fine and it also BLEW up and Mark wouldnt take resonsibilty for it so he had to threaten him!

I dont trust the guy

I dont like the guy, he is a shit talker and would never ever recommend ANYONE to take a car there

Mark from MRC in Castle Hill would have to the best service and tuner in the Hills area.

From personal experience and others!!

And this is why we don't like threads on workshops on SAU. There are bad stories about every workshop out there I can absolutely guarantee you. People love holding grudges is something else I can guarantee you.

Mark has tuned my car and did a great job. He also fixed a very strange issue it had that would have been very difficult to diagnose. In the end though, who cares? There are opinions good and bad about every workshop and there are fanboys and haters as well.

By all means ask around for opinions but bear in mind that everyone has an angle, good, bad or indifferent. In the end you have to find the workshop that suits you and makes you feel comfortable.

Thread closed.