SAU Community

End Of Year Get Together

andz

I didn't know anyone either, but I made sure I said hello to andy at the start and dan on the road and then lol, i noticed around 8 people i did know that I didnt know were even SAU or knew about the cruise!. lol

Haha but how did u kno who andy was??? And dan?? Who?

;):):)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i added andy via hotmail, and he introduced me to vange & sinista, then i told them ill try and make sure that I will say hello to them at some point during the cruise or whatever.

andy is the fellow who organised this get together and/or started this thread.

add me via msn live if you wish. (will be removed in 24 hours because of web trolling spam bullshit programs and the like).

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

well, i added andy via hotmail, and he introduced me to vange & sinista, then i told them ill try and make sure that I will say hello to them at some point during the cruise or whatever.

andy is the fellow who organised this get together and/or started this thread.

add me via hotmail if you wish. [email protected] (will be removed in 24 hours because of web trolling spam bullshit programs and the like).

But how did u kno wot these people looked lik! haha. Where u there fri night?

thanks added u.

yeh i was there, didnt go to the hills like the cool guys did, my stockies with baldies cant handle that punishment in the rain, i spun the tyres in 1st,2nd,3rd and started going sideways just trying to launch at same rate as teh AWD fellas. DAMN U AWD!! lol.

I didnt know what dan looked like till i saw him in his car, and i saw a picture that andy showed me when he was showing off his R34.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

i spun the tyres in 1st,2nd,3rd and started going sideways just trying to launch at same rate as teh AWD fellas.

not really a smart idea, not to mention on a cruise. go figure.

I didnt know what dan looked like till i saw him in his car, and i saw a picture that andy showed me when he was showing off his R34.

paul is a stalker, watch out

• 2 weeks later...