SAU Community

Q45 Differences

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you give me some info on this? what is it exactly? can it work with a PFC?

my q45 is maxing out at around 350rwkw where it goes down to the bottom line for 3 dots then it goes back up again during a power run.

z32 for a rb25

or get greddy emu and pressure harness - no afm = no probs

Edited by Guilt-Toy

Any luck? :dry:

I would like to find a AFM solution suitable for 350-400rwkw

Unfortunately, the solution appears to be adapting a GTR pfc with a pair of Z32's to your car. Ultimately, there is some excellent engine management out there that will end up costing you significantly less than 2 x AFM and a PFC. You can even by a replacement board SM4 now for under $2500.

I ended up buying an Autronic SM4 as I'll use the data logging and external switching controls on the car but realistically, it's a pretty bloody good option since pfc's have all but evaporated.

Unfortunately, the solution appears to be adapting a GTR pfc with a pair of Z32's to your car. Ultimately, there is some excellent engine management out there that will end up costing you significantly less than 2 x AFM and a PFC. You can even by a replacement board SM4 now for under $2500.

I ended up buying an Autronic SM4 as I'll use the data logging and external switching controls on the car but realistically, it's a pretty bloody good option since pfc's have all but evaporated.

Bugger.

I have the GTR PFC, but would rather the single AFM and filter then two... running a medium single. I have two Nismo replacement 60mm units, with the idea to sell em and get a new Q45, though some say they aren’t good tuners AFM's. Hrrrrm. Decisions.